Chapter 18

I gasped "What are you doing ?" I said felling the cold water covering up my body.

"ADAM, OH MY GOD LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW", suddenly he leaves me, I feel the water up to my chest oh sh*t I can feel his hands around my waist and my hands are already on his chest, I don't know what to do, I can feel his breathe oh my god is he going to do something? Why is he so near like that?

"Why are you so nervous? You are not gonna drown, I'm here with you and I'll never gonna leave you, don't worry everything is gonna be alright" Adam said breathing the words in my ears while holding me tightly.

What the heck I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach, I feel that his head is a little far from me so, I raise my head slightly and smile to him..... No No that's enough I have to stop it before something happen then I pushed his chest sightly/nervously.

"Hey hey slowly, you are gonna drown yourself...." Adam said surprised.

"First of all, it's not that deep my foot is touching the sand and second of all, you said to me before to take care of myself" I said playing with the water.

"Oh, you are learning so fast" Adam said surprised.

"Of course, you know I'm genius" I said smiling.

"Really, then let's how genius are you?" Adam said in a sneaky way.

"What..What do you mean?" I said but there wasn't an answer then I said:

"Adam... Where are you?!" I start to turn around myself and to wave my hands in the water, trying to find this stupid how is trying to tease me as always... I continue saying: 

"ADAM I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU......", suddenly I feel solid/strong arms around my belly... I actually froze in my place I don't know what to do or what is happening, my heart is racing so fast, I feel his chest is touching my back, oh he is warm even in this cold water then I feel his chin on my shoulder and he whispers saying:

"Now genius I wanna see how you are gonna deal with what I'm gonna say cuz it's your mistake (beep breathe) Kayla I think I like you"

"Wh-what d-did y-you s-s-say?" I said stuttering.

"I'm sure that you heard me... ok let's get out of here it's the sunset we have to get back" Adam said grab my hand and start swimming until we reach the shore the to our place he gives me a towel and neither of us talk after that Ellie and Jacob come and we all head back to our room, take a shower, wear our clothes and I told Ell what happened.

“You said WHATT!!?” she said surprised.

“I know ugh I don't know what to do” I said

“What about you??” she said waiting for an answer.

“ME” I said embarrassed and my cheeks becoming red.

“Yeah, you is there any other person in this room expect you...Do you like him the same?” she said coming sitting next to me....

“I love being with him, he makes me feel comfortable plus happy ugh I actually afraid...he is gonna regret it in the future I just know it” I said feeling my chest getting tighter.

“Don't tell me you still remember this bastard and what he had done” she said.

“Of course no I just feel that he want bare live with me... You know what I mean I'm I'm useless I'm... ” Ellie cut me off and said

“Don't dare to say or to continue what you are about to say OKAY  YOU ARE NOT USELESS...the person in front of me is strong, a person that never gives up and always positive (deep breathe putting her hand on my shoulder) listen to me carefully not all the men are like each other. The mistake you have done is that you choose the wrong person who is Ray and that bastard loses you not you who loses him. You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, cutest, nicest person I have ever seen or known Okay By the way Kay how men men in this world huh?” she said.