Chapter 19

*KAYLA'S POV*

"Shhh.... Adam I do feel something for you... I love being with you.....you let me feel safe, comfortable, happy and it's been too long since I have felt these feelings. I don't even know what happened me, I always wanna be with you and to hear your voice I-I don't know.... I think I like you too but I'm afraid" I said nervously/smiling.

"Don't worry just give me a chance... I'm happy that you like me back" he said putting his hand on mine.

"Actually, I didn't expect you to like me especially that I'm blind and useless..." I said but Adam cut me off saying:

"CAN YOU PLEASEEE STOP SAYING BLIND, USELESS blah blah blah. This all doesn't matter with me. Let me tell you why do I like you? First, what attracts me to you is your soul. You have the most wonderful, joyful soul I have ever seen in my whole life, you look beautiful while trying to do something not crying like the second time I meet you on J's birthday, I don't wanna see you pathetic, I wanna see you strong independent woman. Secondly, l like your eyes, yeah why you are confused this is true and I'm not kidding I like your eyes, they are more than beautiful this is why I keep saying to you take off your sunglasses and this also why I was speechless 30 minutes ago when I saw you for the first time wearing white not black and without sunglasses. You actually put me on a fire" we giggled.

"Okay, I love what you said to me. I'm actually speechless.....
(deep breathe) you know that I'm broken I just wanna to recover give me sometime but I'm sure I like you" I said embarrassed and putting my hair behind my ear.

"Don't worry I'm with you and I'll always help you" he said touching my hands gently then he said "Time to eat...aren't you hungry?"

I said sarcastically "I'm actually starving haha" we both laugh.

"Okay, let me read the menu for you" he said after a few minutes later Adam call the waiter and I decided to order grilled shrimp and grits while Adam order seafood with garlic toast then we eat and after we finished I heard the music begins then he says:

"Do you wanna dance with me?"

"Sure" I said and I feel Adam's hand holding mine and I stand up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I slung my arms over his shoulders... then we waddled slowly together while slowly rotating, I can feel his breath close to me, I thought I would be uncomfortable but I'm not then he says

"I heard from J that you used to play an instrument...what is it?"

"Guitar" I said.

"Oh impressive, you know I tried to learn it before but I gave up because it was really difficult but I knew it from the first time I saw that you are incredible, talented and amazing woman I have ever seen" He said while his thumb slowly caressed my cheek and lingered near my jaw then out of the blue he press his lips on mine, I'm shock and I was gonna push him away but something inside me wanna to kiss him and without hesitating I kiss him back.

*ELLIE'S POV*

“OMG Jaaacob” I said hissed.

“What!? Why you are looking to me like that.. I start to get scared haha” he said sarcastically.

I look at him raising my right eyebrow and hit him at his shoulder, I said:

“You stupid look behind you”

He looks behind him.

“What the heck.. They are kissing.. They are moving so fast”

“Wait, I'll take a pictures of them” I said

“Great idea”

“So cute, I'm so happy for Kay...after all what happened.. she returned to trust herself..I'm gonna cry” I said starting to wave my hands at my face to give me some air.

“Women ugh... Babe I'm happy for her too. They are kissing... What about us huh” he said grabbing my waist towards him we eye contact with each other then I said:

“Are you always like that”

We giggled then we also kissed and after all that.... Every gentlemen arrive us to our room. Me and Kayla start to talk about what happened all day  and I told her that I took a pictures of them while kissing, she was so embarrassed but we laughed all night till 4:36 a.m. yes 4:36 a.m. you all know when girls talk.

***********************

Next day

“Kay..... Kay........KAY Wake up it's 10:48 a.m.” I said.

“Okay okay I'm awake... ugh... my head. I told you to sleep early yesterday so we can walk up” she said putting her hands on her forehead.

“Yea, I'm stupid forgive...we have to drink coffee...... headaaaache............Oh my god, J calls like 23 times”  I said surprised/freaked out.

“What!?! Check my phone too please.. What happens..Do you think something bad happens to them” she said wondering.

We suddenly hear the door flew opened and we both scream, get scared and freaked out..... I run then jump under Kay's blanket and cover ourselves while hugging each other scared.

“KAYLA....ELLIE WHERE Are you!!!!!...... Both of you scared us” Adam said.

“We call both of you and knocked the door like more than 1000 times...... What are both you doing!!!!!!!??? ” Jacob said.

The voices are familiar, so we take off the blanket, as expected Adam, Jacob and there was the housekeeping.

“I'm so sorry. We just wake up and we slept late yesterday and why you open the door that way both of you freaked us out..ugh”

“Why did you two slept late yesterday?!” Jacob said.

“J...... mind your own business please” Kayla said.

“She is right” I said pointing my thumb on Kayla.

They looked to each other then Adam say to Jacob.

“I agree too”

Jacob puts his hand at the back of his neck and smiles then he looks to everyone in the room and we all went silent.......

“Hhahahahhahahahahahahaha
hahahaha”

We laugh out loud after a few minutes.

“Now get out all of you please so we can change our pyjamas......... Pyjamas!!??(I look at myself then I look at them)..... GET OUT ALL OF YOU NOW

They all run out as fast as they can and I heard Adam saying to Jacob:

“Your girlfriend is crazy as hell”

“I HEARD YOU ADAM BRIAN” I said yelling.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like my story so far😊 I'm looking forward for your opinions comment 💬down below and don't forget to vote 🌟 and follow ➕ me...thanks 🙏

I uploaded a trailer for my story yesterday and I drag it up so watch it and feel free to comment 😉

Love you all ❤