Chapter 12

“OH GOD ”, She screamed hugging me, she was holding tightly on my shirt and my arms was around her.....

I look at her. she looks scared but.... She's....... um .....she's beautiful.... I.. I don't know why my heart beats so fast whenever I see her face. I don't know why and when I concentrate on her cold eyes... I  feel like um there is a bad memories had happened or a bad story behind it... I wanna know more about her......

“ Kay calm down....it's okay.. Nothing bad happened. Do you wanna go to somewhere else? ”i asked and she still afraid and holding tightly on my shirt.

“ Yea, please ”Kayla said whispering.

I took her to the kitchen which is more quietly than the living room. She was like taking a  heavy breath and her both hands on the table kinda shaking.

“ Do you wanna have a drink? ” I said.

“ No, thanks I don’t drink... ”Kayla said.

“ Okay, as you like. So, how it was like when you finally danced?” I said. While sitting on the long legged bar chair.

She forgot what happened and she began to relax.

“ IT WAS SUPER AMAZING AND I FEEL LIKE A BIRD THAT FINALLY ESCAPED FROM THE CAGE AND START TO FLY HERE AND THERE..OMG THAT WAS AWESOME..THANK you...so much A-Adam. ”, Kayla said excitedly at first then she lowered her in shyness.

“ I'm glad that you loved it...So, you now know that there's nothing impossible. ”, I said tapping her shoulder and she jumped a little.

“ yea, you were right. ” Kayla said smiling.

When I see her smiling...I feel the weirdest feeling. I don't know what is happening to me whenever I see her, I feel this weird feeling. I really don't know why?

                   ************

ELLIE'S POV

I danced , danced and danced the whole day with Jacob, it was the best day ever, I'm a little drunk but I'm Okay....Why do I feel that I forgot something important? What is it? Umm
It's something starts with the letter "k".... Oh my head. I think that I'm not okay. What a strong headache?

“ Babe ”, I said but he didn't hear me. Uhhhh this stupid music.

“ BABE ”, I said again, in a loud voice.

“ YEA ”, Jacob said.

“ I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ I DON'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL. ”I said holding my head

“ OKAY, LET'S GO UP STAIRS WHICH IS MORE QUIET. ”, Jacob said.

He took my hand on his and run upstairs then we headed to the left and I'm in his room now. He took me towards his bed and we both sat at the edge of the bed. I was a little dizzy but I can feel what is happening. Suddenly Jacob put his hand on my cheek and got closer to me  then he took my head towards him and I started to feel a warm breath towards my face and the smell of his heavy alcoholic breathe and we both lied on the bed. He is above me then he covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. I responded immediately. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips is soft. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I opened my mouth with a low moan...... Suddenly in nowhere and it wasn't the great time to remember that but I push him off me and I sit on edge of the bed opening my eyes saying.

“Oh-My-God, KAY. I FORGET Her, UGH I'M A BAD FRIEND. THIS IS ALL CUZ OF YOU. ”

“ HEY!!!! SHE IS MY FRIEND TOO AND STOP SHOUTING, Oh god don't start crying.”, Jacob said going towards me wiping my tears.