Chapter 14

“Can you tell me how do Adam looks like....describe him to me?”, Kayla said.

“And why are you asking? Ha”, I said smiling and I'm raising my eyebrows.

“Um, I'm just curious to know how he looks like?”, she said putting her hair behind her ear.

“Okay (I said smiling), he’s very tall with a muscular body, not fare skin maybe medium...He has narrow but deep brown eyes, light brown soft hair...oh oh and he has a very attractive sharp jawline and a beard”, I said.

“Oh...I wish I can see him”, Kayla said.

“Um seriously... Okay (smiling)..... So, what is your plan for today?”, I said.

“I actually don't know...... I wanna do something new.”, she said thinking.

“Like?! Do you have something in your mind?”, I said.

“I don't know... Um... Let's go somewhere like the past. We have been two years not going anywhere.”, she said excitedly.

“Um that's a great idea, but don't you see it's dangerous?”, I said worriedly.

“No, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry, didn't you get bored sitting here doing nothing.”, she said.

“Yea it's better to change our life routine So, where do you wanna spend the vacation?”, I said excitedly and clapping my hands.

“I’m thinking of the Bahamas.”, she said.

“OMG, that will be amazing...”, I said and we both start to scream, jumping in our place and clapping our hands together.

“I'm gonna call Jacob to come with us and to book for us the tickets.”, I said running towards my phone.

“Umm, Ell!!”, I said struggling.

“What??”, I said that while typing Jacob name on my phone.

“Can- um we invite A-Adam?”, I shrugged.

I wide my eyes looking at her then I said wondering, “ What's going on between you both?!”

KAYLA'S POV

“WHAT... NOTHING... DOESN'T HE BECAME OUR FRIEND?”, I said while my heart is racing and I said to myself " plus, I feel comfortable with him".

“Yeah, he is our friend now... You're right... OK, now it's 4 tickets.”, wait here I'll talk to him outside.

“Okay then... Sooo, I'll try to find my wardrobe and change my clothes....”, I said stretching my arms walking a few steps until I reach it... I feel the touchable Woody. There were three doors.. The first door was single door I open it and I put my hand inside it, I touched a flod Clothes then I know that this is my pyjamas after that I closed that door and I go towards the second door it was a doubled door and when I open it something fall down, from it and it makes noise, I leaned down touched it and my heart  breaks it's - it's my Guitar, I start to tear, I put my finger on the strings and start to waving my finger left and right and it makes beautiful noises that I really need to remember. I hold the Guitar and stood up going towards the bed still tearing, I sit on the edge of the bed and put the guitar on my lap. I started to remember the worst two years of life. Unfortunately, I forgot how to play it, I stopped playing it since what happened, it was my favorite hobby, I have to change everything I have to remember the keys of the Guitar and to come back to my adorable musically and singing life, I was always playing it when I depressed or I had a tough day........

“KAY, I CALLED JACOB AND TOld him to- ...”

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears.

“How did you find that? Omg Kay, don't cry....”, Ell said it in sadly voice, I feel a smooth tissue on my face then she takes from me the Guitar and after that, she hugged me and start patting on my back tightly then I started to cry again and this time I cry heavily...

“Kay, please... You will make me cry also... What have we promised each other before?”, she said feeling her fingers on my chin.

“T-To forg-get what happened and to lea-ave our new life and - and to be always happy.”, I said sobbing.

“Correct... So can you stop crying, please. Whenever what happened to you still beautiful, gorgeous, amazing and wonderful lady...Okay...”, she said and I nodded wiping my tears.

“I wanna return to playing Guitar. I really missed playing with it and singing”., I said sadly.

“I promise you when we come back from the Bahamas, I'll try to find the most professional musician to train you”. She said.

“Thank you so much for helping me and I also thank god that I have someone like you beside me”. I said.

“Oh girl, you are my sister and I'll always be with you. So let's stop being dramatic”. we both giggled.

“Girls breakfast is ready”. my mom said.

“Okay, coming”. We both said.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~

JACOB'S POV

“Hello love, how are you?”, I said.

“Oh Hi babe, I'm fine... What about you and how is work?”, she said wondering.

“Everything is fine”. I said.

“I and Kay decided to spend a vacation at the Bahamas..... Yaaay”. she said extremely excited.

“That will be great...”, I said excitedly.

“Plus you and Adam are coming with us.”, she said.

“What!!! Of course no... We are so busy these days.”, I said.

“Jacob”, she said.

I started to get nervous and I said:

“ Y-Yes? ”

“Both of you are going to COME WITH US END OF DISCUSSION OOKAAAY...”, she said shouting.

“Okay okay my ears oh my god Ell.”, I said.

“Kay, who suggested that and we have to go to different place for her psychological... She is sitting 24/7 doing nothing and she wants our old routine plus adventure to come back..... pleeeeease please.”, she said begging me.

“You are right, I missed our old times together expect this psycho.”, I said rolling my eyes.

“Yea, me too... Don't let me remember him.”

“Okay, I'll tell Adam about it by my way.”, I said thinking.

“Okay, I'll tell Kay that you and Adam are not busy and we can go... She is really excited from now.”, Ellie said happily.

“Okay, that's great. I booked the tickets online... I'll close right now to tell Adam...”, I said.

“Fine, bye bae!”, she said.

“Bye” I said then hung up.

             *******************

<knock knock>

“Come in”, Adam said.

“Hi!! Dude”, I said shaking hands, he said while I sitting

“Hi J! What's up”

“Get ready”, I said.

“For”, he said looking at me strangely.

“We are going to a vacaaation.”, I said resting my back against the chair.

“WHAT!! Are you crazy? We are so busy these days... I can't go anywhere...”

“Actually, it's too late for saying that.”, I said wiggling my eyebrows

“What!!!!  Why?? ”

“Because I have already booked the tickets.”