Chapter 17

"What!!!??" I said surprised and i continue saying "How dare you LEAVING Him/Her LIKE THAT AND JUST GO... YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM/HER TO THE HOSPITAL OR AT LEAST CALL THE AMBULANCE..YOU MAY SAVED THE SITUATION AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE".

"KAYLA DON'T SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT I TOLD YOU I WAS DRUNK and unconscious plus I was driving crazy, I don't know what I was doing and I really regret it. Actually, the next day I go to find any evidence on the one I hit but I didn't find anything, I looked up the news to find if there any news about the accident or if someone died or something happened but there isn't...." he said and his voice is broken a little.

Literally, I'm speechless. He got on my nerve why did he do that, I never knew that he is one of these kind of people and suddenly i stop thinking .........

**********************

ADAM'S POV

I look at Kayla, she was like staring and surprise then suddenly she stand up and she said in anger voice "That's so low of you, i never thought that you will do something like that at all", she take a deep breathe and said: "You actually let me remember a person that i hate a lot, a person who let my life is full of darkness and lies no one says the truth everybody is lying or faking love or treating me well because I'm blind not because of my personality I don't want anyone's pity. ", she said tearing then she wipes it and continue saying "I'm sure who ever the person you hit hates you so much and wishes you to DIE... Just like I wish to the person who hits me............ I wanna get back to my room so can you help me". I take her hand and I don't know what to say, we start moving, I know what I did is bad, wrong and awful....when she said that i like felt that a knife stabbed my heart but i really really regret it if I can go back in time I would never do that.........

After 20 minutes

I'm sitting on my bed watching TV and suddenly J open the door , he enters and he leaves the key on the table after that he said:

"Then what's is going on with our drama queen?" J said trying to tease me.

"Soo funny Jacob", I said rolling my eyes continue saying:

"Nothing I'm okay now"

"Lair.... I know you for almost 7 years now and I can see in your eyes that you are lying" he said sitting on the bed opposite to mine.

"Can you stop... I told you I'm fine.. We came to the Bahamas to be happy and have fun so please let's sleep right now, we have a long day tomorrow.. Good night", I said taking the remote then closed the TV and get under my blanket then I turn off the side lamp.

"Good night", J said.

*******************

Next day

2:15p.m.

AFTER BREAKFAST

ELLIE'S POV

"Are you still not going to say what happened between both of you yesterday", I said in a curious way.

Kayla smile and said:

"No, I promised him"

"Ugh, I hate you", I said.

"Haha lair", Kay said.

"Okay, never mind... forget about it. So, what are we going to do right now", I said.

"Let's go to the beach", Ellie said.

"Okay but be careful not to drown or anything bad..I'll call J and tell him to get ready for the beach...", I said.

Kayla nodded.