Chapter 4

“ How did it happen and Did you see the car ?, Who did this to you?, ............” .

KAYLA'S POV

Ray ask so many questions, I can't answer any of them. I was trying to answer but he always interrupted me with more questions, I'm trying to calm him down he asks more and more questions, I can feel his anger raising, I don't know what to do.........Wait I've an idea that maybe stops him.............

“ SHUT UP, GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED?”, I yelled at him then he stops talking, and he's surprised and I feel that he's staring at me and I take brief breath, I told him.....

“ Please, clam down. Don't do this to me, I'm already nervous, scared, depressed and all the bad feelings in me. ”, I said panicking.

“ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that way. ”, Ray said that, and he holds my hands and kissed my forehead.

“ No problem babe, don't say that who loves each other never apologize, no need to apologize.”, I said starting to cry and I put my hands on his cheeks, when I put it I started to move my hand slowly on his face to feel his features because I really miss him so much. Then he took my hand, kissed it, and we touched our forehead together.

“ Umm I'm gonna leave you together for a moment. ”,Ellie said, and she is so embarrassed.

Me and Ray giggled.

“ You can go home, I'm gonna stay with my love tonight. ”, Ray said looking at me and to let me know that he is looking at me. He putted my hand on his face.

“ Oh really, I have been sitting with you Kayla for two days without talking and finally she start talking when you came and I wanna stay with her now, she isn't yours only, she is my bestie okay. ”, Ellie said and she is kind of jealous.

“ OMG, please you have been with her since the childhood, you did leave her alone so, leave her only for one night. ”, Ray said begging her.

“ Okay, you're right. I'll leave and I'll go meet Jacob. ”, Ellie said and come to hug me then she whispered in my ear. “ I'll tell you what happened between us like we used to do. ”

We both laughed and I said OK by giving thumbs up.

Then I tell to Ray what had happened from the beginning up till now.

“ Okay, let's figure this things tomorrow..... Now, you've to sleep, take a rest and relax. ”, he stands up and begin to take the blanket and cover me.

“ You also have to take rest, why do you let Ellie go. ”, I said going under the blanket.

“ No problem, I said I wanna stay with you, I miss you. I don't wanna relax, if you want me to relax just sleep. ”,Ray said that, and he is sitting on the chair, taking my hand and hold it.

“ Okay, I'll relax just for you, babe Good night! ", I said

" Good night, honey. ", Ray said.

             ********************

RAY'S POV

After 20 minutes Kayla slept, but I can't sleep... I don't know why?
I heard knocking at the door it was Kayla's parents, they entered and I greet them and I told them.....

“ I am gonna stay tonight with her, you both can return back to home and relax from this nervous tension, and I'll do everything she wants and need, so don't worry. ”, I said

“ Okay, this is some stuff that Kayla loves, we bring it with us, you can use it if she wants, and if anything happened call us. ”, Mr. Alex Collin said and I nodded to him.

“ Yes darling be careful, and take care hah. ”, Mrs. Rosie Collin said and putting her hand on my shoulder. They both say goodbye and they left.

I sat on the chair again, and hold her hand. I started to think about the problems I had and a lot of things to think of it. Firstly, Kayla's problem, Secondly, .................

Wait a second if Kayla is blind then how can we continue our life together LIKE THAT...........

           ********************

-Hey Guys!! I hope you like my story.... there is a mistake in the story the psychologist name is not Adam.... His name is Taylor.

-Thank you for reading.
-What do you think Ray will decide:
*Is he gonna continue his life with Kayla or no.
-Continue reading and you will know.😉