Chapter 9

ELLIE'S POV

" I want to bring him a gift. ", Kayla said.

" Okay, tomorrow we will go and bring the gift together. So, what should I bring to him, I really don't know. ", I said excitedly.

" I also don't know. ", she said smiling.

" Okay, let's now sleep, and we'll think of that tomorrow. ", I said taking hand's of Kayla, and we stood up going to the bed after a while I said to Kayla.

" What do you wish for this year? "

" Um I don't know maybe to try something new, I really wish that yeah I want to try something powerful, I want to...... I want to......"

" Okay okay, I understand. ", I said and we both laugh out loud.

               *****************

After two days

JACOB'S POV

p.s he works in the same company with Adam Brian. He is supervisor of the company.

" Sent this papers to Mr. cooper and tell him to be ready for the meeting the day after tomorrow."

" Okay, sir. "

Then I packed up my things and took my phone and keys after that I went to office of my best friend Adam and I said

" Hello dude, How are you doing today. ", I said sitting on the couch.

" Hi man, I'm fine and Happy Birthday to you dude. ", Adam said packing up his things.

" Thank you man. ", I said.

" So... Um. Where are you going to do your birthday party? ", Adam said looking at me and struggling.

This was the first time he asks about these things. He isn't the kind of men that love to party or the crowded places. So, I looked at him staring at him and my jaw dropped off.

“ What did you say?!!! Where am I goin' to make my birthday party??? OMG, really are you kiddin' me since when do you go to parties?!?! ”, I said surprised.

“ Since now, From my right that I celebrated a little, my life becames boring, I wanna enjoy my life. ", Adam said.

“ Okay man, I'm really really happy that you are gonna attend my birthday, it's at my home at 8p.m. come with me from now. ”, I said happily/excited.

" Okay, let's go. ", Adam said.

                   **************

7:25 p.m.

KAYLA'S POV

" Do you think Jacob will love this gift? ", I said.

“ Of course, I know that he wants the last model watch since last year. ”, Ellie said.

“ Okay, I'm really excited. please don't leave me alone at party okay you know that I don't love crowd places. ", I said.

“ I will and you know that I'll never ever leave you, by the way we arrived. ”, Ellie said.

Then Ellie took my hand and we went up stairs and I heard the bell rang.

Ding Dong

After that the door opened and I hear a familiar voice said.

“ OH, hello again!! ”

I really know this voice it's him yeah it's him......