Chapter 22

We arrived.. Oh My God J... What have you done!? I'm really surprised. There a path of sand and in both side there is a lot of flowers with a different colors and shapes and a camera man talking with Jacob after what I see I'm speechless, Oh Jacob you are my saver then I call Jacob and he looks at me and comes towards me then we man hug each other and I whisper him saying:

"I really appreciate what you have done, I owe you.. Thank you"

"No need to thank me. I'm so happy for both of you. Congratulations"

"Thank you"

"Jacob what are you doing here?! And where is Ell??!" Kayla said wondering.

"Uumm" Jacob hummed, I cut him off saying:

"Kay come with me for a second" I take her hand in mine and I start to describe to her everything while walking until we reach the middle of the shore then I tell her holding her both smooth hands.

"Kay, when I first so you there is something happened to me especially my heart. Look Kay I really really love you so much and I wanna you to be in my life I wanna you to be my other half. I do that all to prove to you that I really want you to trust me and I will be with you through thick and thin forever. Kay (a deep breath) will you marry me?"

In the whole speech, I was on one knee, Kay was breathing heavily and deeply as she is in race. Her face is red as a red apple. Her hair is moving around because of the breeze air, she is as beautiful as the moon. She stretched her arms until her both hands reached my cheeks and she starts to tear while saying:

"Oh Adam... Please stand up"

I stood up then she hugs me while saying:

"Look Adam I really love you too and I also wanna you in my life but I wanna time to gatta know you better and that doesn't mean I gonna reject you of course no, I do wanna marry you but there is a lot of things we wanna talk about the future. Don't be mad or sad okay, I will be your girlfriend for a while until... "

She stops talking waiting for me to speak then I said:

"I'm accepting this and I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not little broken or sad, but you are right in what you had said. Okay, my girlfriend not bad sweetie, but also I'm gonna give you the ring to wear it, Okay" I take her right hand and put the ring in her ring finger and she smiles while be so shy then I lean down and kiss her lips suddenly then J and Ell hype us and the camera man starts to take photos for us and after a while of this small party I see Ray standing beside the bar drinking while looking at us. I feel so furious and I feel like there is a fire inside me, but I ignore it and focus in this happy moment. We dance and laugh so much and we have so much fun till dawn after that we all return back to the hotel and enter our rooms and sleep.

The next day

we decide to get back home and to tell our both parents this happy news. So, I leave them and go down to the reception to check out.

***

RAY'S POV

Ray is talking to himself:

"So, Kayla now has boyfriend....... Great sogreat. Why do I feel upset?! Why does it feel so painful?!! I have to see Kayla and talk to her. No! What is happening to me I forgot her but why when I saw her my heart beats so fast. I did that I'm the one who left her in the time she needed me so much, I'm so stupid. No! I need to talk to her"

I stand up leave the glass on the table take the keys and open the door and go out then I close it behind me. I go to the reception to ask about Kayla's room when I arrive I see Adam standing there talking to the receptionist. I wait for him until he finishes and go towards the elevator. I move behind him slowly so he don't notice me. He enteres the elevator and wait to see which floor he is.... 5th floor.. Nice. I press the button of the elevator then I enter it and press the 5th button after that while the door's elevator open I sneak to see which room Adam is. I found Adam back hugging Kayla and in front of them Jacob and Ellie around them all some luggages. So Adam was checking out the hotel.

They are returning back home