Chapter 8

ADAM'S POV

" I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, I was typing something on my phone and ....", I said looking at her then she cut me by saying.

" It's okay, I'm fine. "

While she's looking for something and her hair was on her face then I saw her black glasses, I take it and put it in front of her put she didn't take it then I take her hand then I put it on.

" Thanks!! ", She said shaking and surprised while putting her glasses I looked at her face, she is pretty then I heard someone screaming behind me.

" KAAAYLLAAAA!! IS THIS MAN BOTHERING YOU?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER HUUUH?!?!? ", a strange lady came hugging her and yelling at me I'm trying to talk, but she doesn't stop yelling.

" Ellie please stop, he didn't do anything. ", Kayla said

" Oh, really... Oh Um sorry. I thought you did something to her. ", Ellie said laughing nervously

" No, I'm sorry for you two.... So I'm Adam Brian and I wanna apologize by buying anything you want to eat, drink I insist ....just anything to make sure you forgive me. ", I said looking at them both then Kayla said.

" NO....I mean thanks so much for that, I forgive you. "

Then Ellie took Kayla a little bit far, and they're whispering with each other, they are acting weird then they accepted and I invited them to ABRAÇO, I buy to them two expresso and one Latte.

******************

KAYLA'S POV

" I don't know how did you make me accept this?!? He is STRANGER. ", I whisper/yell at her.

" Can you stop be afraid of everything I'm with you and he insist. Stop talking because he is coming. ", Ellie said

" Here is your drinks. I hope you enjoy it. ", Adam said

" Thanks ", we both said

He touches my hand and give me the cup.

ELLIE'S POV

I looked at Kayla and Adam then I think they may be together or be two best friends and broke this phobia from knowing new people, I'm really a genius and a good friend.

" So, Mr. Adam Brian... How old are you and What is your job? "

" 31 and I'm the manager of C.H.K CO....Why you are asking?", Adam said smiling.

" Oh, My boyfriend work there too and I'm just curious!!! ", I said surprised.

" Really!! What is his name? " Adam said.

" Jocab Taylor...Do you know him? ", I said.

" Yes, of course. He is my bestfriend. ", Adam said looking at Kayla then he said.

" What are you going to do today Miss Kayla? "

" Um just going home. ", Kayla said.

I'm so happy that Kay is finally starting to talk to another people not only me, Jocab, her mum and dad.... She talked with him so much but in lower voice not like when she talks with me alone.

After a while

KAYLA'S POV

" Nice talking to you and I hope we meet each other again and I'm so sorry for what happen. ",
Adam said.

" Nice talking to you too, I hope that too and no problem I'm fine.", I said smiling.

"Okay, then goodbye. ", he said.

"Bye", we said.

"Then what are we going to do now. ", I said to Ellie.

"It's 10:25p.m.....Let's go home and sleepover and have fun okay. ", Ellie said and I feel that she is happy/excited.

"Okay let's go", I said.

She take my arm and walked outside until we reached home
and we change into our favourite pyjamas, we listened to music, Ellie painted my nails and hers too, and enjoy our night after a while I said to Ellie.

" How long till Jacob's birthday?"

" 2 days!! "

" Great "

" Why you are asking? "

" I want to bring him a gift. "

************

Hey guys!!! I soooo sorry for the late update, I just finished my midterm exams📖. I'm really sorry💞💕

I hope you enjoy this chapter😇.

Don't forget to vote⭐ and comment 💬.

Love ya all😘❤.