Chapter 7

ELLIE'S POV

After what the bastard Ray said to Kay, I looked at her she is sitting frozen in her place, she didn't tell one word, I'm waiting for an action but suddenly she lost her balance and fainted.

" Kay, please wake up. Don't listen to any word he said......KAY. ", I said screaming and yelling so the doctor can her me.

" What's goin' on?!?! ", Mrs. Collin said wondering when I looked at her eyes opened, running towards her daughter after that the doctors came, he asked us to get out and we did, they did their thing with Kay
and the doctor came out with the physiologist asking what had happened..... I told him everything I heard and about Ray. He said that she is in a huge shook and that return us back 10 steps in her treatment.

After an hour she woke up,
and we were allowed to enter her room finally.

When I entered I saw her laying on her back opening her eyes she heard us, but she didn't talk
" Kay " I said hoping she will respond but sadly she didn't.

**************

Two days passed and Kay still no talking, no eating, no responding..... she is just like a baby except she is not crying.... I hope old Kay will come back one day.

AFTER TWO YEARS

Kay became more better than before, she decided to forget all the bad things that happened to her and to start a new life and a new start, I started to go with Kayla and takes courses of Braille language, so I can help her in studying, and we go to so many trips, we won't stop what we love even her condition and I looked at Kayla saying to myself internally I'll always be your eyes and your loyal friend.......

AFTER TWO WEEKS

KAYLA'S POV

It's Christmas day, I can't believe it, it's the best day ever.. Ever Christmas, me and Ellie eat so many food, drink, play....

" MUM, WHERE ARE YOU? ", I said shouting.

" I'm coming sweetie...now I'll take you near the café shop that Ellie works at it and Ellie will come and take you then enjoy your day, okay sweet heart. ", My mum said, and she's linking my shoes.

Then we arrived at Ell's work I tried to open the door and get out of the car but mum didn't let me, she got out and came into my door and helped me.... I know she is afraid that I'll hurt myself or something but I hate to feel useless, I can help myself but what can I do....! I don't wanna hurt her feelings and after a while my mom said to me.

" Take care of yourself huh, don't move until Ell comes okay...if everything happens just call me. "

After that she let go of my hand and left.... And I'm hearing so many footsteps, I'm waiting to hear Ell's footsteps because I told her to wear the specially High heels with a specially sound, so I can recognize her but instead I hear aggressive sound coming towards me then suddenly it hits me before I hit the floor he caught me, and he said.

" OH, I'm really sorry. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!👋 Sorry for late update... I was so busy📚 and then I got sick😷 but I'm fine now 🙌.

I hope you enjoy reading 📖.

Don't forget to vote 🌟 and comment 💬..... Thanks 😘... Love you all ❤.