Chapter 3

After one hour of the accident.

Paris

At M.I.B Co.

“ Okay, I will send this fucking email right now, Okay bye. ”, Ray said.

“ I have to send another fucking email and nothing else to do only sending emails, they lied to me. This work is so boring. Kayla was right, why did I accepted this job. ”, Ray said annoying.

                   .......................

“ I send it, Now I can go home and take a shower and relax me mind. ”

One hour later

“ Now I'm gonna watch anything on TV. ”, he said it sleeping on the sofa.

Five minutes

-BRIIIING BRIIIING-

“ What is this strange number it's from New York City. ”, he said it, and he sits on the sofa, and he said.

“ Hello..................WHAAAAT OKAY I'M COMING TOMORROW.”, he said it in shock.

He booked a ticket back to New York, he quit his job, and he started to pack his luggage.

                  ************

POLICE OFFICER'S POV

He enters the room, looking at Kayla sitting on the bed quietly. There is bandage around her eyes I feel so sorry for her and beside her there was a young lady holding her hand... she was crying without noise, So she doesn't bother Kayla about what had happened to her. I wonder if she is her sister.... She is wiping her tears now and standing to let me sit beside Kayla...then l asked.

“ Hello Kayla, I am the officer Max Caulfield nice to meet you. I'm gonna ask you only one question, can I? ”, the police officer said.

He is looking at her waiting for answer, then he looked at each one in the room.

“ Please help me to find who did this to you, I don't wanna put you under stress, this is for your benefit. ”, the police officer said.

She turned her face a little bit towards the voice, and she finally talks.

“ Please leave me alone, I don't wanna talk right now. ”, then she begins to call her mother......“ mum, where are you? ”, Kayla said crying and stretching her arms in front of her.

“ I'm here sweetie, don't cry everything will be okay. ”, Rosie Collin said it running to her and thanking god that she finally talks.

The police officer stood up and left the room with Kayla's father and the doctor. The psychologist stay in the room to see and check on Kayla's case. Ellie also stayed in the room, and she was happy that she is talking after two days.

“ Mum, Did you call Ray and tell him what had happened ? ”, Kayla said.

“ Yes, sweetie. Maybe he's in the airport now, he's on the way. ”, She said quietly and patted on Kayla's hair.

            ********************

RAY'S POV

I'll stay inside the airplane for 8 hours... I'm so worried about Kayla, I hope she is fine.

                   ************
At the hospital outside the room.

“ I'm glad she's finally talks. ”, Mr. Alex Collin said let out a brief breath.

“ Yeah me too, Now I wanna know what exactly had happened to Kayla. ”, the police officer asked Mr. Collin.

Mr. Collin tell what had happened to his daughter.

“ Which street did the accident happened? ”, the police officer said.

“ It's Kenmare St. the other side of the park near to our house. ”, Mr.Collin said.

“ Okay, I will examine the cameras at this place and I call you. ”, the police officer said nodded.

“ Thanks so much for helping. ”, Mr. Collin said in a greatful way and smile at his face.

“ Your welcome, That's my duty.”, the police said.

In Kayla's room.

“ Hello, Kayla my name is Taylor. I'm your psychologist. If you want anything just tell me okay. Like I see your health is improving, and that's good. I hope you get well soon. ”, he said.

               ****************

“ Your mum and dad are going to bring some stuffs from the house, and they'll come back after 10 minutes. ”, Ellie said.

“ What is the time now? ”, Kayla said, because she's worried about Ray when he sees her like that, and she misses him so much, it had been 3 months no seen, she wants to cry in his hug.

“ It's 4:50 p.m. ”, Ellie said looking at wall clock.

“ Don't return to this calmness again, please I miss our talks. ”, Ellie said begging her to talk.

No answer

“ Okay, I know what will makes you laugh and change your mood. ”, Ellie said looking at her with malicious face.

She moved her head towards the voice.

“ Do you remember, when we were young at the school, we locked up in the toilet because the door don't wanna open, and we were yelling, and afraid. If there's ghosts and stayed there like forever. How stupid we were. ”, Ellie said.

They both started to laugh, remembering the old memories.

                 ***************

At the same time.

“ Thanks, How much do you need? ”, Ray said hastily.

“ 20 dollars, sir. ”, the driver said.

RAY'S POV

After giving him the money, I run quickly inside going towards the receptionist asking for Kayla's room, then I run towards the room hoping for her to be fine and it's only small bruises or broken somewhere in her body, I hope nothing worse than that. I'm near her room.

Lab-Dab Lab-Dab Lab-Dab (heart beating)

“ KAYLA ”, Ray said with heavy breathing.

Kayla and Ellie stopped laughing.

“ Ray, is that you. ”, Kayla said eagerness.

I go to her quickly, sits next to her, and we hug and kiss each other.

“ Are you alright?, why you are putting the bandage around your eyes?! ”, Ray said putting his hands on her face and with terrified voice.

Ellie looked at Kayla with a worried face.

“ Clam down babe, Ammm......aaaa... after the.... accident.... everything became black..... ”, Kayla said with a sadly face.

Ray's eyes opened wide, and he's shocked.

WHAT..... YOU'RE BLIND?! ”