Liam

Álvaro Mel as Liam Hayes...
Swipe for the trailer of this book

l ι a м

I woke up in excitement because tommorow I'm going to move out from my pack cause I have to study in the some high school in the California.

My pack is located in England and my last high school in here are very boring so I decided to move out from here.

By the way, I have a great best friend and his name is Alex Swarovski and he's been my best friend since we were in the diapers.

Oh, I forget to mention my name, my name's Liam Hayes and my family are completely werewolf. My pack name is Blue Moon Pack I have a wonderful family. I have a siblings and that would be my younger sister. My sister name is Shania and she's very beautiful and hot. If she's not my siblings I would probably date her.

Then my I have these jerky cousin, he's a bit don't like me? Okay he's probably hated me 'cause I always got what I want. I think he's pretty jealous of me. Not just financially but also my
achievement. We used to be fighting to each other cause I always better than him. By the way his name's Vicky Glaine. But he was my best friend when I was kids and he suddenly change to this jerky side of him.

I won the football game very often and I do play another sports. I even won the best and popular guy in the school here but I don't think it's necessary 'cause I'll be moving to California and many people there with more talent and better than my self.

By the way back to talking about my self, so I have the greatest dad ever in the world. He managed to be an Alpha in the pack. If you don't know what Alpha is, I will tell you now.

So the Alpha is the leader, the keeper, and the founder of some pack. Alpha is the highest position in the pack with Beta in the second as Alpha right hand.

For being an Alpha you must be from the Alpha blood line family and you must have mating your mate first.

Speaking of mate, I don't meet anyone of my mate but I had dating several girls in the high school. But still I feel like myself is alone 'cause I not find my mate yet.

If we 'werewolf' meet our mate, we can automatically recognize the person as our mate and the wolf in ourselves want to came and get them and make them ours.

That's mean if we found our mate, we can feels an aura/feeling to mark them as one by ourselves and make them totally ours. In my case, being 'mine' forever and only 'mine'.

Then we create the mating ritual by marking the person we mated to and we have to spend our time together without any distraction or disruption to separate us 'cause if we went far from our mate, we can feel the feeling of 'needy'. So if we find our mate, we have to marking them or we have to lose our ability.

Many wolf who not accepted by their own mate/rejected by their own mate ended up being stressful.

If we being rejected by the mate, we will feelin' the hurt feeling deep in our heart and it's have the impact to our physical and mental. So because of that I will accept anyone who is my mate and I will treat them nicely.

Back to reality, now I have to pack my last thing here then I have to prepare for moving out tomorrow. Suddenly someone knocked on my door and disturb my thought and I got up and walking towards my door while screeching my body.

I opened the door and stand there my mum with her hands cross in his chest and looking at me.

"Are you have packed your last things here?" Ask my mum while entering my messy room.

"Nah, I will do that after I have a shower 'cause the things I wasn't packed just a bit so I will do it later" I said while grabbing my towel and preparing my clothes in my closet.

I noticed my mum still sat in my bed while thinking about something hard I guess.

"Mum, are you okay?" I ask her as I turned around and walk to her. Then I sit beside her. She just shook her head and look at me.

"It's, it's nothing" while wiped off her tears in her eyes and by seeing in her eyes I know something wrong.

"Mum,please tell me what happened?"
I plead her while grabbing her hand and looking to her eyes.

"Okay, I will tell you what's wrong with me" she said as I wiped her tears off.

Continue...