Liam 'The Greek God'

🐺---------------------🐺

Diane P.O.V

Wow, I must be dreaming because the 'Greek God' just drove me to my house, I can't help but feel freaking inside as I can feel he staring at me while I was blushing madly.

'Why I kept blushing like this, God!' I thought to myself as he cleared his throat and that's make me look at him.

"So, um what's your name?" He asked me as I just blinking my eyes and shook my head.

"Um, D-Diane. Diane Ross." I said in hurried as he nodded at me then we fell into the silent again. By the time, we pull into my driveway and I gave him the thank for driving me here and I opened the door but before I even hop off of the car he grabbed my hand.

"Wait, uh can I have your number?" He asked as I nodded at him and he give me his phone who by the way is the freaking iPhone X and I type my number there.

"H-Here." I said as I gave his phone back and he smiled as he looked at his phone and I raising my eyebrows at him.

"So, Diane with a 'Love' symbol, huh?" He teased me as he shows his phone to me and there's a 'Love' symbol after my name and I swear I blushing deeply because of that.

"I-I must be type it wrongly, if y-you want you can change it." I stuttering as I said that and he just shook his head 'no' and told me it's okay in fact he likes it and after that I hop off from his car and then I walked towards my front door then I waved him goodbye then entering the house to greeted by my mom and Anita as well.

"So, who's that?" My mom speak first as I just shook my head and they smirks at me an narrowing their eyes at me.

"So is it a boy?" This time's Anita who asked me and teased me and I blushing really deep as they chuckled at me.

"Shut up! I want to get to the bed, now." I said as I hurried myself to go upstairs to my room and I shut my door and sighed because now they don't tease me anymore because of that.

Then, I changed my clothes to the pajamas and I hop on the bed then I make myself as comfortable as possible and I looked at the ceiling while remembering all of the moment today from the accident earlier until the 'Greek God' who drove all the way to my house.

I then sat up and grabbed my phone who beeping then looked up to see who is it.

Unknown Number:
Hi!
08.17 PM

I just confused wondering who is it so I decided to asked who is it.

Me :
Who is it?
08.17 PM

Unknown Number :
Oh, I'm Liam the one who drove you home earlier.
08.18 PM

So, his name is Liam I see, that's a quiet hot name for a hot guy- wait a minute why I thought about that then I just shook my head and answering him.

Me :
So what's up?
08.18 PM

I just surprised to see that now I am not shy anymore to asked him what he is up to. By the way, I change his name to Liam 'The Greek God'

Liam 'The Greek God' :
I just wondering why are you up this late.
08.19 PM

Me :
Just thinking about something.
08.19 PM

Liam 'The Greek God' :
About what?
08.19 PM

Ugh, I blushing right now after he asking me about what. I just like to answer him about you but instead I answer other wise.

Me :
About stuff.
08.19 PM

Liam 'The Greek God' :
What stuff? Mind sharing?
08.20 PM

I just giggled at his curiosity and then I type my answer and send it to him then I got my answer back. I just chatting with him seems like forever we decided to end our conversation.

I then looked at the time on my phone and it's now 10.36 PM, wow we chatted for a while until like 3 hours I think.

I just smiled when we were chatting, now I got to know him more and he knows me more and somehow that's made me really happy.

I learnt that he has a sibling that be his younger sister who is same age as Anita my little sister, then he's from England, Manchester to be exactly then he moving here because he wanted to travel the world.

He's here with his best friend who's named 'Alex' and his cousin 'Vicky' and they lived at some premium apartment 'De Luxe Lieu' and he said his father force him to stayed there because well he said his father owned it so now here they are.

I learnt that his cousin is a bit jerky so he told me don't get too attached with him and sometime his cousin will get annoying but he make sure that his cousin still in good behavior.

He like played football which I have knew it from the first time because he hit me earlier with the football ball and I thank God because of that now I get to know 'The Greek God' and outside he's a like 'Bad Boy' and 'The Jock' but in the inside I know he's very good to me.

He even told me if I needed anything just tell him and if someone tried to messing with me then they will deal with him and that's make me even happy.

By the time, I got sleepy so I decided to close my eyes and I just smiled to myself because of Liam 'The Greek God' just texted me and told me about his self.

🐺---------------------🐺