Best Friend

l ι a м

After I took a shower, I decided to cool myself down and went to my best friend house. Alex. After I got in front of his house I knocked the door and revealing his mother.

"Hello, Liam it's nice to meet you" said Deborah, Alex mother with her warm smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, Deb. Is Alex home?" I ask her and she then nodded at me.

"Yes he is. Come on in and he's probably at his bedroom" she said and with that I entered his house.

I made my way to his bedroom upstairs and I knocked his bedroom door and he shouted "Come on in!" And with that I opened his bedroom.

I see him laying there on his bed as I come in and closed the door.

"Hey, Buddy" I greeted him and he look at me and smile.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked casually as we doing our hand shakes.

"Not much, just trying to cool myself down" I said and he frowned at me and give me that 'what-do-you-mean?' looks at me.

"It's because Vicky, he's being jerk as always and this morning he picked some fight with me and it caused my father come into the room and he said that we have to go with him to California" I said as I watched his expression changed to mad.

"What the hell?!" He said as he groans at me so do I at him.

"Yeah, it's all because his jerky attitude and picked some fight with me. If he doesn't picked some fight with me we doesn't have to come with him to California" I said in frustration and then we sighed in frustration.

"Let's forget about it and let's go to get some run, come on" he said as he pulled me with him and I nodded at him.

It's the things that I liked about him. He's easy going and he always helped me to calm myself down when I was upset at someone.

That's why he is my best friend forever. We used to play together from diapers until now.

Then we shift to our wolf form and starting to run.

'I don't think you can beat me now' he teased with his wolfy grins on his wolf form.

'You'll see that I will beat your ass' I replied with my cocky smile. And he growled at me.

'Ready?' he asked as we getting ready for our run before we leave this pack. Huh, I hated to leave this pack because so many stories that been created here.

'Okay' I said and then he nodded at me and we looked each other.

'One...Two..... Half of Two...' he said and make me annoying.

'what-' then before I can say anything to complain him he said 'Three' and with that he run first.

'what the hell?! You cheated!' I growled at him and he just give me his playful grins.

'No, I wasn't. I just make sure you were ready and that's all' he said with his cocky smirks at me.

'F*ck you, you'll see that I'll win this' I said and with that I running faster than him and I reached the lake first.

Then Alex joined me and reached the second and he whined that he's lose and I just at him as we shift back to our human form and then we sit beside the lake.

We stared at me lake and the mountain near there. I just chuckled to myself suddenly. And Alex shoot me a look and raising his eyebrows.

"What's so funny?" He asked to me with his confusion looks.

"Nothing, just remembering our child hood memories and do you remember when we went here for the first time?" I asked him as I remembering that day was.

"Yeah, of course. We're like a twins that attached to each other. I even remember that you were crying because of some goose because you thought that it was a monster that going to eat a child like us" he said and we chuckled at that good old memories.

"Yeah, I thought it was an monster that my mother always told me about but now I realized that it all just a lie to make me obey at her" I said and we chuckled again until we needed some oxygen. Then we sighed and look at each other.

"Yeah, our parents used to tell us about a scary story that made us scare and obey them" he said and I nodded at him in agreement.

Then we fell silent and let the nature noise the atmosphere, like birds sound, the sound of the ripples water because of the goose that swim there.

"We will miss this places" he said softly to broke the silent while sighing at that and so did I.

"Yeah, we will moving from this pack to California and we will far away from our pack and our family too" I said with sadness in my voices and he nodded at me and we just sit there until the sky getting dark.

"I think we should probably head home now" he said as he gets up and helped me to gets up.

Then we shift to our wolf form and we decided to running towards my home.

When we arrived at my home it's getting late and the dinner are already on the table. And we sit down and joining our parents that talking to each other about random things like our pack until the move out things.

After I finished I excuse myself to get some rest to my family so Alex and his parents too.

I heading to shower first then curled up on my bed to get some sleep.

'I will leave this pack tommorow and I hope it's the right decision of me' in my thought before I sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and Follow my Wattpad stories.
I hope you enjoyed it...

Love for you