Stop Messing With Me

🐺-------------------------🐺

d ι a n e

I woke up in groans because this alarm woke me up at 6.00 AM although the school starts at 8.00 AM but my family have these weird habit and that is we have to wake up at 6.00 AM to do some run around our neighbors.

But I ignore it anyways and I fell asleep again and my mom barked the door open so I jumped from my slumber and fell from my bed.

My mother just laughing at me and I frowning and got up and cross my arms on my chest while looking at my mother who still laughing, then Anita come to my room too and seemed very confused.

"Why are you laughing, Mom?" She asked at my mother who keeps laughing while put her hand on her stomach.

"She, she-" before she can continuing her sentence she laughing very hard again and my sister gave me a that says 'What-the-hell?' and I just chuckled softly at her confused looks.

By the time, my mother stopped from her laughing and still keeps rubbing her stomach cause he laughed too hard.

"Oh My God, I laughed too hard until my stomach hurts" she said and then sighed and look at me.

"Ane, come on let's go run with us!" She said gesturing me to come with her for a run then I realized something.

"What time is it?" I asked them and Anita looking through her watch and I watching her as she widening her eyes in shocked and look at me.

"It's 7.30 AM, what the hell?!" She said rushed to her room to get changed so do I, I take a bath first then dressed for heading to the school.

After that I went downstairs and grab some apple from the counter and yelling my mom good bye because my dad already in the car.

My dad honking his car and I rushed myself hop in the car then I sat besides my dad since my little sister had a seat in the back.

Then our dad drove us to our school since me and my sister went to the same school, my dad doesn't have to bother to drove us to different places so my father can just go straight to the work and not waste so much time for us.

By the time, we arrived at my school and then we hopped off from the car, I waved my dad goodbye then going to the gates of school but before I can entering the gates, there are the leader of the cheerleader team who like to make fun of me and calling me 'nerd' for being who I am. That's it Elena the queen of the b*tch in the school.

"Well, well looks like the 'nerd' girl just got a ride by her papa bear" she said while pinching my cheeks and then they're laughing at me. Then they reached for my books on my hands.

"No,No, Please don't grab my book" I pleading to her but she just grab it anyways and ready to throw it to the ground, but before she could throw my books to the ground my sister Anita stepped and hold her hand and Elena can't throw my books.

"You, b*tch don't you dare to throw my sister books!" Anita said as Elena whimpering in the hurt probably because Anita grip her hand very hard.

I admit that my little sister is very-very strong than myself then she's very confident not like me a 'nerd' girl who can just study and study to get the good rank and anti-social.

"You, son of a b*tch let me go!" Elena said as she's whimpering in hurt and Anita just simply shook her head at her.

"You wh*re, now apologize to my sister and then I will release your hand" said my sister at her and Elena just frowning at her then shoot me a look.

"Fine! Diane I apologize" she said simply and Anita keeps her hand gripping on Elena hand.

"What the f*ck, I already apologized to her now let me go you son of a b*tch!" Elena shout at her and try to struggling her hand from my sister grip.

"Anita, it's okay she have apologized at me" I said at my sister and she shook her head and frowned at me.

"No, she's not apologized about her who messing with you and called you a 'nerd'" She said and shoot Elena a look then Elena seems more frustration at my sister and sighed.

"Fine! Is that what you want?! Diane please forgive me about trying to messing with you and throw your books all this time. Now, let me go!" She said as my sister release her grip on Elena then Elena pull her hand and look at it.

"You, now look what you've done to my hand!" She said as gave us a look of her bruised skin.

"I'll go to the principal now and report you and principal will drop you out from this school!" She said threatening my sister who just stayed cool at her threatening.

"Go tell the principal and I'll tell your parents about you being a slut at the school and get laid with almost all of the football players" Anita said as Elena widening her eyes at her and my sister just smirks at her and I smirks at her too as well.

"You, will not do that!" With that she leave us then my sister shouting her

"I'll tell them that you're some slut and let see what their faces reaction about it" Then Elena just shrugged it off and flipping her hair at us before disappear from our sight then I look at my sister and she look at me.

"Thanks for that" I said simply as she nodded at me then we walked to our class since my sister is a junior so I have to walk to my class alone.

I have my Chemistry class first so I heading there and luckily when I got there Mr.Handerson just entered the class so I don't late too much.

Then I spotted my seat and sat there after that the class beginning and Mr. Handerson started to explaining to us.

I just thought why wouldn't they just stop messing with me.

🐺-------------------------🐺