Is Today Will Get Any Better?

🐺---------------------🐺

(Emma Watson as Kaifa De La Croix)👆👆

d ι a n e

After like forever in my Chemistry class, I went to my next class and it should be English. I like English very much because my score here is better than another subject here though all of my subject I got the best score too than anyone else.

That's why they called me a 'nerd' girl because I've been studying and studying this whole time and forgot to socializing with anybody else and became an object of their ignorant.

By the way, the English teacher are Mr Hill and he's quite hot and handsome if might I say and that's another reason I very-very like English.

I took a seat in the front of teacher desk and probably I'm all alone sat there because everybody just disgusted by me.

I take a deep breath and trying to relax my mind then suddenly the opened and showing the girl come in.

I admit she's very pretty and probably won't be a friend with me the 'nerdy' girl and I realized she's new here and then the girl come to Mr.Hill.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we have a new student for our classes and let's her introduce herself first" Mr.Hill said as the girl nodded at him and stood there to introducing herself.

"Hello everybody, my name's Kaifa De La Croix. I'm actually from French but I moved here to America like a month ago and before I went here I have a school at Cannes and I hope you will accept me. Merci!" She said with her French accent with that beautiful smile of her and I huffed again and probably because she's the next one who will messing with me.

Then Mr.Hill told Kaifa to have a seat then she scanned the room and the seat that empty just me and Elena but I'm sure she will pick Elena since she's very pretty and all.

Instead took a seat besides Elena she come over me and give me a look 'Can-I-Sit-Here?' while pointing at the chair besides me and I nodded at her and let her sat beside me.

I don't believe it, the girl as pretty as her want to sat with me than the Miss. Popular over there.

"Hi! What's your name?" She asked me politely and I just shook my head.

"H-Hi! I'm Diane but you can call me Ane actually and are you sure you want to have a seat here?" I asked her because I hesitate she's will still have a seat beside me if she know I'm a 'nerdy' girl in the school.

"Of course, Ane. Why not? Is it bothering you?" She asked with the concern voice at me and I shook my head and bite my lips.

"N-No at all, but are you want to sit with the 'nerd' girl in the school?" I told her that I'm the 'nerd' girl in the school and she just shook her head and chuckled softly.

"Of course, I want to be friends with you too though and take a seat here and that's why I chose it, right?" And I nodded softly at her and I realized she's the one who wants to be my friend and take a seat beside me and I feel really happy that she's care want to be my friend.

"So Ane where do you live?" She asked as we paying attention to Mr. Hill explanation.

"Um, I lived at St. Woods street well it's not very far from here actually" I said as she nodded at me then we keeps silent and I grew some ball decided to asked about where she live.

"Um, how about you?" I asked her softly and turned her gaze to me and I gulped and nervous she's gonna insult me because I asked her and she noticed my expression.

"Woah, calmer fille I'm not going to bite you and don't be nervous it is okay. Um by the way, I lived at St. Anderea and I think it's not that far from St. Woods, correct?" And I nodded at her then we continuing to pay attention at Mr.Hill explanation on the board.

"Okay, now you may look at pages 39 then you can answer all of the questions after that you can collect your answers to me then you may have a break" he said as I starting to answer all of the questions, by the time I finished I take a glance at Kaifa answer and she just answer 10 questions from 25 so I decided to help her.

"Um, Kai can I help you with that?" I asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"A-Are you sure?" She simply asked and I nodded at her and helping her with her task and she smiled widely at me.

"Dieu, je vous remercie, Ane!"(God, thank you very much, Ane!) She said as pulled me into a hug and I hug her back then Mr. Hill cleared his throat at us and we pulled away from our hug then look at Mr.Hill who watching us and raising an eyebrow at us.

"Is there anything wrong Miss.De La Croix and Miss.Ross?" He asked with the concern in his voice and I like it when he concern like that and I find really attractive but I keep that to my self as he's my English teacher.

"No, not at all sir she just helping with the task because I don't understand some parts and she offered me to help me sir" Kaifa explain it at him and nodded at her and look at me and give that smirks.

"Very well, Miss.Ross and I hope you can teach her since you're the best student in my class and she's new here" He said as I nodded softly at him and he give me that smirks again and it's make myself blushing.

And I heard Kaifa chuckled softly at me and shook her head and I blushing even more.

"Guess, someone crushing her English teacher" She said and I blushing and covered my face with my hands.

"Shut up!" I said at her as I buried my face at my hands.

'Is today will get any better?' in my thought and I smiled at my self and it is the first time I can smile again without fear.

🐺--------------------🐺