Where Are We Going?

(Aaliyah Mendes as Anita Ross)👆👆

d ι a n e

Then, my father drove us to somewhere that we didn't know or at least Anita and I didn't know.

"Mom Dad, where are we going by the way?" I whined at them cause I hated a surprise.

"Yeah, mom dad where are we up to?" Ask Anita same as me she's whined too and both of our parents just laughed at us.

"I already told you honey, it's a surprise" said my mom and I huffed at them.

"You know, I'm very hated surprise" I said while glaring at the window.

"Oh honey, I know it well and that's why we do this" said my father and our parents laughing at my childish attitude.

"Fine" that's what all I said before the music playing from the radio.

It's playing 'Look What You Made Me Do' by my favorite singer Taylor Swift.

"I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you" I singing along with the music.

"I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)" This time's my sister singing along with me and the music.

Then we hit the pre-chorus

"I've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me do" we singing the chorus part happily.

Then we all laughed at that and then we arrived at some park and we all hop off from my car and I scanning the places.

"Where are we at?" I asked to both my mother and my father.

"You'll see honey" that's all my mother said to me and I sighed and following them to some pier and my father catch up with some old man that older than my father and they chatting to each other.

'We just came here to seeing my father talking with some of his friends' in my thought and my mother noticed me that and she's always know me well.

"You'll see honey" said my mom again and I waiting for them impatiently until my father's hug his friend and my father friend tell us to follow him.

And we following him of course and I see a boat park near the pier and the old man jump in the boat, followed by my father and my mother as well.

They gesturing me to jump into the boat and I jumped in the boat with my sister on my back and followed me too.

"Why are we getting here?" I asked them as they looking at each other.

"It's your dreams Diane, right?" Said my father to me and I just remembering my dreams to drive some boat.

"OMG!!! can I drive the boat? I want to be the captain" I said and suddenly I blushing 'cause I realized how childish I am when it's comes to something like this.

They chuckled at my childish attitude even my younger sister chuckled at me and it's make me frowning at them then they stopped chuckling and they nodded at me.

"Of course you can honey, let Mr. Handerson tell you how to drive it safely and not crashing anything" said my mom while mocking me who crashing some of the trash can when I learnt how to drive my father car. Ugh now I remembered about that and I hated it.

*Flashback

Today I'm turning to 16 and I somehow want to learn how to drive my father car and I woke up in very excited way because I turned to 16 and that's mean I can learning how to drive the car.

The reason for me to learn how to drive the car 'cause I thought if I can driving some car to school, people will stop calling me a 'nerdy girl' in the school.

So I got up and take a shower with very fast and put on some clothes and went downstairs to meet my family.

When I came downstairs, my family were talking in the dining room and they spotted me to join them.

Then I have a seat with them and they smirks to each other and I got excited all of sudden.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE" They said it out loud and I hug them one by one and I feel like the children 'cause of that.

"Now eat the breakfast and your father will teach you how to drive the car, honey" and I jumped in excitement and they chuckled at me and we eat our breakfast and after we finished we made our way to my father's car and my father told me to sit on the driver seat and I got nervous because of that.

Then my father told me how to use the gear, the break and gas pedal to me and how to see through the mirrors.

"Okay, now let's started the car first then shift the gear to 'R' and slowly stepped on the gas pedal" and I did what my father said and it went well for the first.

"Good. Now let's shift the gear to 'D' and turn the steering wheel to left" instructions from my father and I did that. But because I'm over nervous that's make me can't focus enough to my father order.

I forget to shift the gear to 'D' and I stepped on the gas pedal too hard so the car went reserve and hit my trash can as well as my new neighbor trash can and I panicked because of that and don't what to do.

"Stepped the break pedal, Diane!" My father's begin to yelling at me because of that. And I immediately stepped on the break pedal and our car stomped out and stopped on the middle of the road.

We just staring at each other with breathless and my mother come run to us.

"I think you shouldn't have to drive any car until you 18" said my father and from that I can't drive any car.

*End of the flashback

I sighed at their laughter and huffed like a little kids.

"So let's us get started" said Mr. Handerson and with that we started to drive the boat.

To Be Continue...

🐺----------------------🐺