The Worst Day Ever

l ι a м

I woke up around 5.00 in the morning because I have to pack my things to my father car before I go to airport and fly around 10 AM.

I picked some suitcase for my clothes and others stuff too. By the time I finished to picked up my things to my father car then Alex come to my house.

"Hey bud, this's my suitcase and my stuff. Where's I gonna put it in?" He asked me and gesturing to the car baggage and he nodded at me. Then he put all of his stuff in the baggage and he raising his eyebrows at me.

"Are your cousin still come with us?" He asked and I sighed and nodded with sadly.

"Yeah sadly he's coming with us too" I said and he nodded softly before my cousin come towards us.

"MOVE YOU BOTH!!!" He yells as he brought his stuff into my father car and bumped me and Alex as well too.

I feel like going to rip his skin out and punch him right in the face and my wolf did so.

But Alex was there and hold my shoulder and give that 'Hold-your-anger' looks at me then I calmed down a bit and nodded at him.

Then Vicky close the baggage and heading back to my house since my aunt and my uncle are died 5 years ago and that's the reason why Vicky is changed.

Maybe he's having a traumatic because of the accident that make his parents died 5 years ago.

I still remembered when my parents told him when we were playing our bicycles at our pack places that day. And it was his 12 years old birthday that time.

*Flashback

Today Vicky's 12 years old birthday and his parent going to make him some surprise for his birthday today.

Aunt Jessie and Uncle Jimmy told me and mom and dad to keep Vicky busy by playing with me today.

So Vicky and I decided to play bicycle around our pack until his parents pick him up for the surprise for his birthday.

"Come on bud, let's go bicycling around our pack" I said to him and he keeps frowning and pouting cause everyone lied to him about what today is it.

"Are you forgot what's day today is?" He asked as he pouting his lips even more and I chuckled softly at him.

"Today's Sunday and we are going to cycling, come on" I said and he keeps doing his pouting things.

"Fine" that's all he said and with that we are cycling our bicycles around our pack until we back to my house.

When we entered the house, we heard my mother crying and sobbing at my father chest and it's made me confused.

"Mom Dad, what happened?" I asked them worriedly then I looked at Vicky who as confused as me.

Then my parent looks at me and Vicky and my mother cried even louder on my father chest.

"Vicky..." Said my father to Vicky and he tensed up at that and look at my father with very intense.

"I'm sorry but... Y-Your parent are gone" he said and Vicky stared them with wide eyes and tears flow down from his eyes.

"W-What h-happened?" He asked between his sobbing and I calmed himself down.

"W-When y-your pa-parent planning on y-your b-birthday sur-surprise. S-Some h-hunter are c-chasing them and t-then they c-caught up b-by the h-hunter" said my mother between her sobbing while my father hugging her.

Then I feel he tensed up and I feel an aura from him an anger aura.

"THIS ALL YOU ALL FAULT, IF YOU DON'T KEEPS BUSY HERE. I PROBABLY WITH THEM TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY BUT YOU ALL JUST MAKE THEM CHASING BY SOME HUNTER!!!" Then I feel he growled at my parent and suddenly he can change to the wolf form.

How that's possible, he's just 12 years old today and the werewolf can change to the wolf form when we reached 14 years old of age.

My father widened his eyes and quickly drag me with my mother away from Vicky and told us to keep still in the spot we are at.

"Dad, I want to help him" I said as I tried to let go my parents arm but he keeps me still and he look at my mother then to me and after that I passed out.

When I woke up from passed out I was in the some room and I recognize it's my bedroom.

Then I remembered about Vicky and all the accident and I stood up and going to my door and open it then rushed to see my parents.

Then I found them talking seriously in the couch with some of the pack members.

I walked to them and my parents noticed me and my mother hug me and it's made me confused.

"Mom where's Vicky, is he okay?" I asked her and she looking at my father and my father cleared his throat.

"I think you should stay away from him for a bit" he said and I got angry at them and rushed up to searching for Vicky while my parents told me to stop.

Then I found him near the pool in my house and I rushed myself to him and hug him.

Then he tensed at my hug and throw my arms then growled at me.

"Don't you dare to touch me, you're not my friend anymore and these pack are the sh*tty place" and I widening my eyes in disbelief that he said that to me and it's made me so angry at him.

"Don't you dare to talk about our pack like that,Vicky. What happened to you?" I asked him as I feel something weird in myself. Then he growled and changed to his wolf form and suddenly I feel the power through my body and I changed to my wolf form too.

Then the next thing I know that my father grab me and Vicky then I passed out again.

*End of the flashback

And I sighed and feel very sad to remember the worst day ever in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and follow my Wattpad stories and go check another books from my Wattpad

Taken Mine (Searching For The Mate) #Wattys2018 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें