Problem

🐺-------------------------🐺

Diane P.O.V

'Uh, now I got more nervous because of him' In my thought as the bell rings sign the break ended.

Then, Kaifa and I got up and go to our class since our next classes are French. I just realized that we left her twin brother in the canteen.

"Uhm Kai, I think we were forget about your twin brother there" I said as I abruptly stop there. Then I heard she sighed in frustration.

"Just forget about him, please?" She said as she plead me with that pleading eyes so I just nodded against her. I just don't understand why she doesn't get along well with her twin brother. So I decided to ask her about it.

"Um..." I trailed as I trying to search the best words to ask her about this because I'm afraid that she'll hate me after this. She stopped in the middle of her walk and raising an eyebrows at me.

"What are you going to say?" She asked me as she crossing her arms on her chest then I am speechless and trying to get a word to ask for but seems I can't find it. I opened my mouth to ask her but no words come out after that.

Then she frowned at me and I just sighed and wave her off then we start walking again to our next class.

Liam P.O.V (Earlier)

After like forever at that annoying math classes, the bells ringing sign that the break is come and the class is over. But soon before we left the class the teacher told us to doing the exercises that be on our maths book.

With that all of the students groan in the annoyed tone, so did Alex too. I'm not complaining so much since this exercises are really easy for me. Not to be cocky or anything but I have a good grade on math back then when I was in UK.

The thought about UK is making me missed my home already and I missed my pack, then my parents and family, and my lil' sister.

'I hope that my lil' sister will be alright there and I hope that she doesn't get hurt by the bastard who doesn't deserve her' I thought that as I sighed and close my book then approaching Alex and Vicky who already standing there near the door.

After that, we headed to the canteen but before we even reach the canteen, Alex decided to ditch the break and instead he got an idea that we have to play football on the field.

I have already told him about the bad idea of it but seems he doesn't urge it so I decided to follow him to play a football game while Vicky just sit there waiting for us to play with very impatiently.

When I throwing the ball to Alex, I-He slipped the ball and the ball just hit the boy who just walking by the field then the boy growled as he picked the ball and looking through our direction.

"Who throwing the ball to me?" The boy asked as he glaring to us and I don't find it scary somehow because I got use to that when the hunter come approached us back then in our pack so did Alex and Vicky.

"It's me, why?" I said confidently as he frowned at me then come closer until he is standing in front of me, he just like 6.1 and I was like 6.3 but he's very fit I think.

"Don't you f*cking acting all cocky like that!" As he throw the ball to my chest then it make me growled then pushing him by his shoulder as my wolf just growling to me and begging me to out but I just refuse that and then I realized that I just got here so I have to stay from the problem at least.

I sighed then pull away from him and grab the ball with me then look towards Vicky and Alex who stood there watching me, I gave them a glare that signing them to just leave that boy over there.

As we are going to leave the boy suddenly stands in front of us and looking directly to me. I just frowned at him as Vicky and Alex staring at him too.

"You know, vous êtes très faible"(You're very weak) he said in that French language who I just wanted to go after this because it's the next class I have.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him as he softly chuckled at me while looking back and forth to Vicky and Alex.

"I said that 'you're very weak' because you just want to leave me here to avoiding the problem you'll getting if you stay here, right?" He said as he wore that smirks on his face and I swear I will change that smirks to the whimpering in pain because I will tear him apart.

I couldn't be patient anymore so I grab him by the collar of his shirt as staring deeply into his eyes but before I can do anything to him suddenly some teacher come toward us so I decided to shoved him off then the teacher standing in front of us while crossing her arms.

"Well, well looks like you two is the newbies here but have tried to pickup some fight with each other, I see" She said as she checking the time in her watch.

"I think you both deserve to go to the principal right now!" She said as she mentioned us to follow her to the place I assumed to be the principal office. As we walking to the principal office, I can see people just staring at us then some of them even whispering to each other probably because of us so I gave them a death glare. Then they all stopped whispering each other and look at me with the fear.

'Yes, they all have to fear you!' said Chandler my own wolf to my mind.

'Shut the f*ck up, Chandler' I cursed to him as he growled to me sense he's got mad to me because I cursed to him. So I sighed and realized that I got rude to him.

'I'm sorry, Chandler' I said through my mind to Chandler who keeps mad at me.

'Yeah whatever!' he said as we arrived at the principal office and the teacher told me to wait for her to come to tell me when to meet the principal. As that French boy went first to meet the principal.

'I just made a problem in the first day of school' I thought as I sighed and looking to Vicky and Alex who just sat beside me.

🐺--------------------------🐺

Hey, let's get to know each other by asking some questions to me and I promise to answer it and post it too
, Okay?

-THEREALTFF-