Can't A Man Dreaming?

🐺----------------------🐺

Liam P.O.V

Last night was amazing, I texted my mate and we texting for a while until I think 10 PM maybe. By the way, now I get to know my mate more and she got to knows me more too.

I even told her about my family and about where I came from and about Alex and Vicky who stayed with me here to accompany me.

Now, I am sitting at the Chemistry classes when my mate entering the class late and she apologized at the teacher who by the way letting her passed without any punishment.

Then, she scanning the room and spotted me and we looked at each other before she shook her head and sat alone at the table on the rear of the class.

I just wanted to accompany her because she's all alone so I tell Alex that I am going to move over Diane seat to accompany her, at first he asked why then I tell him I will explain it later.

I got up and moved to sit beside her, she seems surprised to see me sit beside her then she blushing and God she's so adorable when she's all shy like that around me.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked her while staring at her and she shook her head no and I smirks at her and we just keep silent to each other as Mrs.Norman explain about Elements, Compound, Mixture and some kind like that.

I do keep attention to her but I can help but staring at Diane when I get the chance and I always got caught whenever I stare at her and she keep blushing all of the time.

Until the bell rings, signing the class was over and we have to go to the next we have. Diane started packing her things and soon she get up ready to leave the class but before she leave the class I grabbed her hand.

"Wait!" I said as she looked at me then to her hand and I let go of her hand and I get up as well.

"Um, what's your class next?" I asked her as she becomes more nervous than before and I can feel it of course.

"Uh, I-It's English." She answered me with stutter and I raise my eyebrows at her then I nodded at her.

"Okay, I guess meet me at the lunch?" I asked her as she nodded at me still looking at her shoes then I we say goodbye to each other and I come towards Alex and Vicky who waiting for impatiently.

"What's up with you and that girl?" Alex asked me curiously because of my attitude who suddenly changed when she close to me.

"Oh, she is... Um my mate." I said nervously and their eyes both widening because of that and they started to laughing at me.

"You must be kidding me, your MATE? Pfft that's impossible." Said Alex to me and I just growled at them and walking pass them to my next class.

I heard they calling out my name from behind but I don't care right now, I just wanted my class to be over and I just wanted now it is the lunch break but unfortunately time cannot gone fast by it.

So, I have to learn Algebra who I share with the both of my so called friends who seems doesn't even believe me that Diane is my mate. Ugh, I hate that you know.

Time passed by, now it's for the lunch break and I suddenly got excited when it comes to it, well not because the break but it's because I get to see Diane again as I told her so earlier.

I search for her English classes then I found it so I decided to wait for then after sometime she leave the class with the boy that I hate so much. Kaigen. Ugh, why he always besides her whenever I want to see her.

"Hi! I thought I said 'I see you at lunch' Diane." I said through my teeth as I looked at Kaigen who wrapped his arm around my mate neck from behind. I wish I just can broke his arm from my mate but I can't because if I do that my mate will get afraid around me.

"Uh um, I-I'm sorry but K-Kaigen said he wanted t-to have a lunch with m-me too." She said softly as looking at her shoes and I just wanted to punch Kaigen in the face and tell him that she's MINE and he needs to back off.

"Okay." I said flatly at her as I gave Kaigen a death glare and he just had that smirks plastered on his face when I do that.

"Don't worry, we will have fun." He said keep smirking at me and he became more close to my mate. It just makes me growled at him and make my wolf even mad.

'He touching what's MINE!!' said my wolf through mind link and I just feel the same as my wolf. Of course she's our mate, my mate so she only belongs to me.

After that, we all headed to the canteen and we spotted the seat that empty for us so we sat there then I spotted Vicky and Alex who just entering the canteen and waved them to sit with us. Then, they sat with me, Diane, and ugh Kaigen who still all over my mate who seems really uncomfortable.

"Why don't you stop teasing her, she getting uncomfortable you know!" I said more like growled at him and I pointed at Diane who just looked surprised and he just surprised at me and held his hands in the air.

"Chill, okay fine I'll stop." He said then from that we all have our lunch and surprisingly my mate brought some of her cooked foods and it's must be Samoza I think that its name and should I say she is really good at cooking.

I can't wait to have her to cook for me everyday when we stayed together and get married. What? Can't a man just dreaming about it?

I just wanted her to be mine completely and become my Luna of our pack.

🐺---------------------🐺