Embarrassed Moment

🐺----------------------🐺

Diane P.O.V

I honestly don't know what gotten into me last night but I was talking with 'The Greek God' and I trust him so much until I even told him about myself.

I can't help it because my heart told me to tell him everything it's like we were soulmate or something but I know we weren't.

Well, because he is so handsome, kind, and good to me not like another and he is not fitting in me, who just a school nerd, small, and I even can't stood up for myself against the bullies.

I just sighed to myself as I remembered all of his kindness over me but is he really did that because he is care about me or because he wanted something from me.

Currently I'm sitting on the French class while doing my project with Kaigen besides me and you must be wondering where is Kaifa. Oh well, she said she got sick and she have to rest for a week and currently it's Thursday so I have to go the day by myself or just with Kaigen/Liam and his best friend and cousin.

By the time, the class ended and I collect all my stuff and stand up to leave the class. To my surprise, Liam stood there on front of my class as he looked over me, he immediately walk to my direction.

"Hi, let's go to the canteen." He said and I nodded softly at him then we walked to canteen side by side with many student eyes on me. I feel my cheeks heating up as some of the cheerleader team looked at me.

Suddenly, Elena walked towards our direction with her b*tchy ways and stood in front of Liam.

"Hi, LiLi and why you hangout with this loser?" She asked Liam while looking at me in so much disgusted then to my surprise Liam growled at her.

"DON'T EVER SAID HER LIKE THAT! AND DON'T CALL ME LILI, I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT! UNDERSTOOD!!" Said Liam as he become pissed because of that then I looked at Elena who just as shocked as me at then she just nodded seems very pissed because of that then went away from us.

I take a look at the pissed Liam who had the scary aura that made me scare at him then I think he noticed me because he now a bit calmer than before.

"I'm sorry." He said as he looking at me with very intense and I nodded at him and mumbled an 'that's okay' at him then we walked to the table who Liam bestie and his cousin are.

"Hey mate." Greet his bestie who I assumed to be Alex then they have that bro hug and hand things then Liam say a 'Hi' at Vicky I think and he responded to that.

"Oh, you must be Diane, Liam talk about you a lot." Said Alex to me who just blushing by that then Liam as well.

"Shut up, you!" He said to his bestie who just laughing out loud with his cousin beside him. I just blushed because of that and if I remember correctly I was blushing really a lot when I with him.

We currently eating the tacos I made earlier this morning and all of them were surprised by the taste and said that it was delicious and I should be a chef or something like that. I feel grateful that they seems to enjoyed my tacos.

"Wow, that tacos was taste like heaven." Said Alex as he picked his mineral water and I nodded softly at him.

"Yeah, you're the best cooker well beside my mum and grandma." Said Liam smile softly at me and I nodded as the bell rings and we immediately clean our table and then Liam and others went to the surprisingly my next class and it should be P.E the class that I hated the most because the jock and Elena gang was harassing me and even make shame like the one time.

Flashback

Currently, I'm at the gym because it is the time for P.E and honestly I was feeling something really bad will happening to me but I shrugged it off.

Coach told us to find a partner for the volleyball game and of course everyone doesn't want with me so I should just played alone. I just staring at the students who playing with each other. The girls with their friends talking and the jock who playing the game and me who just can sit here watching them.

Suddenly, Elena come towards my direction wearing her smirks on her face as she step closer until she got in front of me.

"Hey, want to be my partner?" She asked me and I just really shocked as I hear that from her who always harassing everyday.

"Uh, um..." I trailed off as she shook her head and grabbing my arm forcefully with her.

"Okay, let's play!" She said as she come towards her cheerleader squad and they looked at me in disgusted.

"Ew, why you brought this loser to here?" One of her friend asked her, clearly doesn't want me to be here and Elena just give her a smile and her friend are like snapped at something and smirks back at Elena. I don't know what their plans but I hope it doesn't bad.

"C'mon, let's play. Sarah, Karin you both be our opposite." Said her to the blondie who I assumed to be Karin and she nodded and walked towards Sarah who already at the other side of the court. Then, they give me an instruction to play on it then the game begin.

I took a deep breath to smack the ball towards them, then I started to throw the ball and punched it as strong as I can. As I success to smack the ball, they didn't even trying to get it but instead they laughing at each other and all other also laughing.

I then became more confused at this as Elena pointed at my back and I looked at it, my sweatshirt has an 'I AM A LOSER' words behind it and everyone starts laughing really hard so did all of the jock.

I became embarrassed because of that and I just feel my eyes getting wet because of tears, so I running as quick as I can and leaving the gym to I don't know where I was going to as I keep crying really hard.

End Of The Flashback

I just sighed when I remembered about that day, I just can hope they will not embarrassing me again like what they did that time.

🐺-----------------------🐺

Taken Mine (Searching For The Mate) #Wattys2018 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara