Kaigen

🐺----------------------🐺

Twan as Kaigen De La Croix 👆👆

Diane P.O.V

Then we got to our French class and Kaifa was very exited to learn in this class because well, she's from French and all but she told me because in French she used to get the best score in that class. (A/N:I don't have any idea what and how the class in French are so I am sorry if I might wrong)

By the time, the teacher comes and told us to get pair with each other so I decided I want to be with Kaifa who sat beside me and she agreed to be my partner in this class. But then the teacher told us again to get 3 person in pair, I looked at Kaifa who looking at me too.

"Who do you think will be our partner well beside me and you?" She asked and I just shrugged and Kaifa sighed and nodded softly to me. I honestly have no idea who's going to be our partner in this class because all of the students just got their partner.

So I and Kaifa just shake it off and move on to what the teacher says for our assignment. We listening to her carefully because I barely new to this classes so I just keep asking Kaifa about the assignment because the teacher explaining it with the French language eventually.

"Um, s-so what are we gonna do now?" I asked as the teacher stopped explaining and told us to working on our assignment.

"Um, it's basically we have to make a story that should have the French language of course then we have to story telling them in front of the class after that" She said as I nodded softly at her and I started to thinking about the theme of the story that we will make.

"Do you have any idea for what we are going to do?" She asked me as keeps thinking hard about what we should write for this assignment. I can't get any idea for it so I look at her and smile apologizing and shook my head off at her. It's made her sighed and nodded at me.

Then we waited for several minutes I think as Kaifa finally gave up on this and trying to clear her head first then I got something slipped in my mind.

"How about we make an story about the bullying and all then we can find the perfect theme for that" I said as her eyes lit up and she smiles at me.

"That's a good idea, so let's decide what the theme is" She said as she wrote down our main idea on the paper.

"What about the theme is about a children's who had this liability then the children's started to get bullied by their own friends because his liabilities then the children's asked their mother about it then the mother told them to be brave and strong, so how's about that?" I asked her as she look very impressed by what I have said before.

"That's good! Let's get started!" She said as we writing our assignment on the paper work.

Liam P.O.V (Earlier)

After seems like forever I waiting for the teacher called me then that French boy leave the principal office to I don't know, canteen direction?. Mrs. I Don't Know What Her Name called me to the principal as then. I got up from my seat and entering the office. I spotted an old man sat there and I just realized something.

"Uncle John?" I asked in disbelief of what I see.

"Yes, Liam it's me" He said as he got up and come towards me to give me a hug then I hug him back.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him still don't believe of it then I heard him chuckled at my confusion expression.

"Well, I'm the principal here" He said as he go back to his seat and mention me to sat in front of him. My jaw dropped as he said that he is the principal here.

"No wonder, mom and dad told me to went to this school" I mumbled at myself then he raising his eyebrows to me.

"Uh, nothing" I lied as he nodded and his expression become more serious than before.

"You know, you just made a problem in the first day of school here" He said as he looking me in the eyes. "We don't tolerate problem like that in this school moreover in the first day of the school" He add.

I just nodded at him and I know he's trying to be as scary as possible to me but it's doesn't scare me a bit. Maybe, another student got scare with his expression when they got to the principal office. I heard him sighed as he rose up from his seat.

"I know you doesn't scare a bit towards me, ugh damn it!" He said in frustration tone so I just shook my head at him.

"Okay listen, it is your first time in this school Liam so I hope you'll not make a problem in the future because if you ever make a problem here, I will not hesitate to tell your parents about it and you'll be back to UK afterwards" He said in the dangerous tone to me so I quickly nodded at him then he finally sighed and look at me.

"You are making me remember when I was in high school, I got the problem too in the first day of school" He said suddenly chuckled a bit as he, I think remembering the thought of it.

"That time I was from the principal office then I bumped some girl and that's my mate, you know Aunt Mary is mate, right?" He suddenly smile at himself as he snapped out from the thought of that then looked at me.

"Okay now you may went to the class but first of all clear your head first, I will tell the teacher you'll be late for the class" He said as I nodded and got up to thanked him then I remembered something.

"Wait um, what's his name uncle?" I asked him then he looked me with very confused then he snapped and give an 'O'.

"His name's Kaigen, he is as new as you here" He said then I nodded and remembering that French boy name.

'Kaigen, don't you trying to mess with me' I thought as I make my way towards Vicky and Alex.

🐺------------------------🐺