Who Is She?

🐺---------------------🐺

Liam P.O.V (Earlier)

After I went to the principal office and surprisingly meet my uncle who known as the principal there, I decided to ditch my last classes and go somewhere to the park near the school. I cooling myself down as Alex and Vicky by my side not doing anything. After a long silence Alex cleared his throat and make me and Vicky look at him.

"Well, what are we going to do? Just sat here in the silence?" He said as get up.(A/N-That sounded like the lyric of 'Silence' by Marshmello.LOL)

I just shrugged at him not feeling to do anything today because I don't want to get in trouble again, I heard him sighed at me and muttering "Whatever" as he zip off his bag and grab the ball from earlier.

"Let's just play football until the bells ring!" He said as throwing the ball to me and I managed to catch it of them I stared at the ball until Vicky said something.

"I think he's being a p*ssy because won't get in the trouble again" He said mocking me as chuckled to me and of course I pissed off at that and get up and throw the ball at him.

"Let's play!" I said as Vicky and Alex look at each other and giving each other a smile before turning to look at me.

"Okay, let's go!" Alex said as I throwing the ball to him and then we started to playing. After seems like forever, we heard the bells ring meaning that it is the time for us to go home. I told them I had to go to the toilet because I have to pee. As I walked through the crowds somebody accidentally crash my body. I don't know who crashed me but I am sure that someone is really-really small.

I take a look at the small figure who crashed to me and my eyes widened in horror at the small and adorable creature in front of me.

She has a brown wavy hair that so much perfect in her, green orbs with the blue of the circle colour of eyes that make me want to stares at even though she's wearing some glasses, that tiny pink plump and I think soft lips that very kissable, God I want her to- stop don't think dirty about it.

Why am I acting such in this way? So just shook my head and cleared my mind.

"Watch where you go!" I said at her a bit rude I think but I just said that and immediately leaving her there hurting because of that. God, I want to help her but I have said a rude thing to her so I think I couldn't.

I fasting my pace as I got into the toilet and got to pee after that I come out from the toilet and walking towards Alex and Vicky who stood there near our car impatiently waiting for me.

"God, took you long enough!" Alex said as I just nodded at him and went to the driver seat to unlock the door then hop in. After that, Alex told me that we have to go to the mall to buying some stuff there so I search the direction in the maps and drive there. But before that, we just realized how starving we are since we haven't eaten anything for lunch so we decided to search for something to eat first until we found the bakery with the name 'Ross Bakery' so we stopped by when we entering the bakery we greeted by the amazing smell of bread and cookies. As we greeted by some old lady stand there in the cashier.

"Welcome to Ross Bakery, how can I help you today?" She said politely with the warm smile that remind me of my own mother in the pack. I just realized how I missed my family so much. Then I decided to order some chocolate cupcakes with strawberry icing on top of it, Alex order a strawberry muffin like he always do, and Vicky order a strawberry cupcakes with the vanilla icing. I pay for our cake and for it, a few moments later the lady bring our cake on her hands and pack it to the boxes. Then the lady hand us our order then we thanked her as we leave the bakery and drive to the mall.

After like 10 minutes, we arrived at the mall and by the tell by the maps, it's the biggest mall in this country. We entering the mall and Alex told us to search for American Eagle since we needed some clothes for us here because we doesn't bring many clothes to here. After that, Alex told us to stop by the Nike store because he needing a sport shoes.

By the time, we ended up buying for our daily things like kitchen things, fruits, vegetables, meat of course, bath things, until we finished our shopping and pay for all of it. We leave the mall and drove to our apartment. When we arrived, the attendant doing the usual job like offering some help and others but we denied them, we won't bothering them because I know they had another things to do and me and Alex and Vicky can carry our things by ourselves.

We got to our apartment room and we put our items in the couch since it is the nearest place from the door. We put the fruit, vegetables, meat and others in their places. When we done we decided to have a small dinner with Alex being the chef for us.

He insisted to make us some Chicken Alfredo since it is the easiest food to cook and since me whining at him because my tummy beg for some foods in fast. Honestly, we can actually eat the meat raw but I prefer to at least cook it first before we eat it so did Alex, Vicky, and my family.

Then by the time, we ended the dinner and I excuse myself to go to the bed. I stripped into my boxer as I crawling in the bed.

I found myself thinking about the small, tiny girl from earlier until I realized something.

'She's my MATE!' I got up and blinking my eyes.

'That's what I told you earlier!' Chandler sneering to me as he still mad to me, so I just sighed at him. I shouldn't scolded at him this morning.

'I'm sorry Chandler' I said to the mad Chandler with my mind.

'Yeah, whatever' He said as he disappear from my mind and I stare at the ceiling for a moment with so many questions in my head.

'Who is she?' In my thought as I starting to thinking about my 'Mate' and how rude was I earlier to her. I keep thinking about her until I don't know for how long.

🐺----------------------🐺