Unconscious

🐺---------------------🐺

Diane P.O.V

After I accidentally crashed into that guy I keep thinking about him ever since. He's like really mysterious and that's what makes me curious to know about him. I usually doesn't get this feeling about someone but somehow I just thinking about him again and again.

By the way, now I am sitting on my maths classes listening to Mrs.Hudson explanation about Al-Jabar and others. I watched her carefully as I analyst what Mrs.Hudson on the whiteboard.

Somehow, I can tell that what Mrs.Hudson write a bit wrong so I decided to raise my hand and Mrs.Hudson turned to look at me.

"Yes Ms. Ross, is there something wrong?" She asked me as I nodding my head at her as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Um, well I think what you write at the whiteboard is a bit wrong, Ma'am." I said trying as polite as possible at her because I don't want her to think that I descent her.

"Oh okay, can you write us the right answer." She said as motioned me to come to the front to write the right method. So nodded at her and walk up to the front of the class.

I took a deep breath as I starting to correcting Mrs.Hudson mistake.

Fading the x
2x+ y =6 |×3 | 6x+3y=18
3x+2y=8 |×2 | 6x+4y=16
------ -
-y=2
y=-2

y=-2 => to 2x+y=6
2x+(-2)=6
2x - 2 =6
2x =6+2
2x =8
x =8/2
x =4

settlement (4,-2)

As I put the marker back to its from and the next thing I know I earned many gasp from the class and Mrs.Hudson quite impressed by what I have done.

"Wow, that's amazing Ms.Ross!" Said Mrs.Hudson clearly impressed and then she told the class to give an applause for me and the students do so. I blushing really hard as I back to my chair.

Then Mrs.Hudson starting to explain the answer of me and told the students to doing some exercise at the book and after we finish we have to collect it to her.

I on other hand have done it and so I collect it for the first to Mrs.Hudson and she impressed against me and praise me for the second time today.

Mrs.Hudson tell me that I can leave the class and go to my next classes and that'll be History and it is the most boring class I ever been but I'm being curious I am about the history of some country and culture in this world so I joined them.

Now, I sitting on History class alone like usual. Ugh, I just get used being alone in all my classes except English, PE, French, and Chemistry because of Kaifa who like to be my friend not like anyone.

I listening carefully to Mr.Johnson have said and he's explaining about Indonesian cultural(A/N:Yas..My Country 😁) and history and I somewhat very curious to learn more about it. There's so many places that we're very beautiful so I hope I can come to there sometime. There's Bali with the beautiful beach and culture. Ugh, thinking about that just make me want to have my holiday right now.

By the time, the class ended and it's time for the break so I decided to go to my locker checking if Kaifa is there. I walked through the hall and I see that Elena gang going to my direction as I tried to avoiding them by turn around and walking away in different ways but lucky not on my side today.

Elena and her cheerleader squad blocked me from my plan and Elena turned to look at me with that devilish smirks.

"Well, looks like we have the 'nerdy' and 'loser' girl over here!" She said with her b*tchy sound that make me gulped and look at my shoes. Then suddenly I got pushed back until I fall into the ground and I dropped all of my stuff at the ground.

They laughing at me as they soon walked away from me leaving me sat there on the ground with all of my stuff dropped everywhere so I just sighed and collecting all my stuff and fixing my glasses. I walked to my locker to see that Kaifa and Kaigen stood there backing each other like usual.

I honestly don't understand why they are always fighting against each other without any reason maybe it's about their past maybe, I just assumed.

I greet them and they greeted me back as I put all of my stuff in the locker and then we heading to the park because I'm not in the mood to meeting Elena and her gang in the canteen.

We reached at the park and we choose the place that quite chill and comfortable near the trees and we sat there. Kaifa brought some Chicken Teriyaki and so do Kaigen. I brought some muffins that I had bake earlier this morning before I went to the school. We shared our foods to each other and we ate it until we finished.

We talked about a few things and I learned that Kaifa and Kaigen was went to US before when they were five and they went to Ohio because one of their family was there.

Then Kaigen excuse himself to go to the library because he have to search the book of the history of the World War II. So it's now just me and Kaifa.

We just sat there for a moment until a football ball hit me on the head and make me feel a little bit dizzy.

"Hey, are you crazy?!" Kaifa told them with an anger on her voice even I dizzy.

The next thing I know I seeing a boy with brown hair come towards me and Kaifa scolded to him and I just seeing black.

🐺---------------------🐺