Diane

(Anna Kendrick as Diane Ross)👆👆

d ι a n e

"Honey wake up" said my mother who trying to wake me up and I groaned at my mother.

"Mom, I want to sleep" I said while burying my face on my pillow and my mother sighed at me.

"Diane Serena Ross, wake up and go take a bath!" Said my mother to me.
Ugh I hated it when people called me with my middle name.

"Mom, I hated it when someone called me that" I turned to see my mother then groans at her.

"I will calling you that entire time if you don't wake up from this bed and take a bath, Diane..." Before she can calling my name again I got up.

"Fine, fine I'm up now" I said with groans and moving to sit besides my mother.

"Now take a bath first then go downstairs and meet your sister and your father there" said my mother and I nodded in annoyed.

"Don't just nodded and not taking a bath, if I you're not coming downstairs in 10 minutes I'll call you with your middle name all of the time" threatening me with that and with that I quickly take a bath. I look at the clock and I think now I have 9 minutes to take a bath.

"Great! I love my mom so much." I sighed.

After that, I went downstairs to meet my lovely sister 'Anita' and she's just 14 years old but she's more confidence than me and she's always got a boyfriend for herself.

Well me I'm not. I don't even dated anyone cause people always called me the nerd girl in school and won't dating me of course.

"Morning sister." said her to me while having a seat in the dining room and I sit besides her.

"Morning Anita." I greeted her back and then my father come to the dining room and sit across me and Anita.

"Morning Diane, Morning Anita." greeted my father towards us and we greeted him back. Then, my mom come to dining room with the breakfast.

"Morning darling." greeted my mom while pecking my father lips.

"Morning sweetie." greeted my father back and smiling genuinely at my mother.

I truly am happy that my parents can always lovely together and they trusted each other for so long times and I keep smiling at them cause that.
And I can feel my sister and my parents just staring at my smiling face.

"Why are you smiling, honey?" Ask my mother who noticed me smiling unknowingly the reason.

"Oh it's just, I just thought that I have the best parents in my life and they love each other very much that makes me smile and happy when I looked at their sweetness" I said with smile on my face and my parents look at each other and smile at me.

"Oh honey, you are very sweet" said my mother while getting up from his seat and hugging me from my seat.

"We're very glad that we have the daughters like you and Anita in our life" said my mother while turning to Anita and give her a hug too.

"Yeah, I remembered when your mother told me that we will have the great child and she's right, now we have you and Anita in our life and that's what I truly am want for my whole life,besides being with your mother of course" said my while winking at my mother and my mother just giggles at his cheesiness.

Then we eat our breakfast and then I'm cleaning up the dishes, my mother's cleaning up the kitchen, my father's cleaning up the dining room, and my sister's helping me with drying the plate.

After we are done with the cleaning up things we back to our room and I just decided to study for tomorrow lesson for my Biology class.

When I reach the middle page of the book, my mother suddenly come to my room.

"Hey honey, get ready 'cause we are going to somewhere that will be making you very happy into it" said my mom while her mouth curving to a smile.

"Okay Mom, I'll get ready" I said as I grab some of clothes from my closet and put on it. Then my younger sister called for me. And I go to her room and asked her ''What happened?''

"Can you help me with picking some clothes for me to wear now?" Asked my younger sister at me and I sighed at her.

"Just that? I thought you were hurting or something else" I said to her a little frustration.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" and I sighed and nodded at her and searching for her clothes to be wearing for our trip. I found the match clothes for her and tossed it to her.

I don't know why but she's the one that have dating a guy and yet she still can't picking her own clothes to wear and matches her. Though I always picked her clothes for her 'dates' all of these time.

"Wow! do I look beautiful Anie?" Asked my sister at me and of course I nodded at her.

"Of course you're always beautiful, Nita" I said and she giggles at me and then we go downstairs and meet our parents in the living room and they're talking to each other. They looked at us and smiled.

"Wow look at you two, beautiful as always" said my mother at us.

"No mom, I'm still nerdy with these glasses" I said pointing to my glasses that I wore.

"Oh honey you're not nerdy" said my mom and I gave her a 'really?' looks at face.

"Not too much" corrected my mom and I sighed at her and nodded.

"Honey, you have to socializing with your friends around school and you have to hangout with one of them and don't study too much because you are very smart" said my mother with concerned in her voices.

Then my father cleared his throat and looking towards me and mother.

"I think we shall go?" And we all nodded and I sighed in frustration and my mother looking at me.

"I'm sorry honey didn't mean like that" apologies my mother at me and I nodded at her and she hugging me and we locked our house and hop in my father black Prius.

-------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it...
Don't forget to Vote and comments on my story...