First Impression

🐺-----------------------🐺

Liam P.O.V

After I reached my room I quickly entering the door and shut it closed with very hard then I punched my walls.

"Why he's to be like that!" I mumbled to myself as I punching the walls again and again until I left the walls a bit broken because of my action.

I keep staring at the broken walls and I took a deep breath then calm myself down. I decided to have a shower first before I go to school since I haven't yet.

I stepped in the shower and starting to wash my body clean then stepped out with a towel around my hips.

I picked a sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt for myself then I combined my hair while looking at my mirror then I heard someone knocking on my door.

I reached the door knob and open it to revealing Alex my bestie stood there.

"What do you want?" I said as I raising an eyebrows at him and I honestly think that I'm very rude at him since this morning because that jerk have been ruined my mood today.

"Calm down dude, I just want to tell you we need to get going to the school because it'll getting late now!" He said as he looked at his wrist watch and I doesn't have any choices but nodded at him.

"Okay, be down at 10 minutes!" As I closed the door.

Then I made my way to my bathroom and turn on the cold water then wash my hair and my body after that I quickly pick some clothes for me and I decided to grab a black sweatpants with some 'Hoax' shirt like Ed Sheeran always wore.

I seeing myself in the mirror then I combined my hair until I satisfied with my hair.

I go downstairs and meet Alex stood in the front of the door probably waiting me and Vicky too. And suddenly I feel not in the mood to meet him now.

I took a deep breath and then relaxing my mind and my temper then I meet them.

"You took forever to get here" Alex said he looked a bit pissed at me and Vicky as well.

"Sorry, come on!" I said as I went outside and locking the door through my phone. And yes, this apartment can be used with the 'Home' app so we don't have to use our card to entering the apartment even though we got our cards too in case that the app doesn't work.

By the way, we made our way to the lift and then pressed the 'G' button then we got the 'G' floor and we heading towards our car then we all hop in the car.

I started the engine and drive us to our new school here. This school probably just 5 minutes from the apartment so it's very close from our apartment.

By the time, we arrived at the school and we all hop off from the car then we entering the building and so many people just stop by their activities and staring at us.

Some of them just whispering about me, Alex, and Vicky and it's probably about our physically fit body.

I spotted the administration room then we entering the room and saw the old lady sat there while calling someone through the phone.

"Yes!" "Okay,okay" "The new one from England?" She said through the phone while not noticing us then she spotted us and tell us to come.

"Oh yeah, the new one is here!" She said as she hung up the phone and searching for our schedule.

"Okay, what's your name?" She asked as she picked up some documents to the table.

"I am Liam George Hayes and this is Alexander Peter Swarovski and this is Vicky Glaine, ma'am" I said politely to the old lady there.

"Wait a second!" She said as she looking through the files for our schedule and then she found it.

"Okay, so looks like you all had the same class and schedule here so it'll make you all a bit easier to be with each other" She said as she handing us our schedule and I look to it.

Oh great, I had an Algebra class too and what make it worse is that Vicky went to the same classes as me so Alex do. Anyway, we leave the office and then searching for our first class and that's must to be Maths class.

We walking through the hallways and people still staring at us until some chicks walking into front of me.

"Well hello, my name's Elena and it's nice to meet you" She said seductively to me while her hands make her ways to my shoulders and honestly I don't really like this girl by any chance but I'm gonna pretend to being nice.

"Hi, my name's Liam and this is Alex and Vicky" I said as I removed her hands from my shoulders and stay away from her.

"Hello!" Alex and Vicky said unison after that I started walking but stopped by that chick.

"What do you picked for your subjects?" She asked me and I just sighed and shoot her a look.

"PE, English, Algebra, Maths, Arts, and French class" I said as I walking away from her so did Alex and Vicky.

"I swear that girl is really annoying to me" I said as we walking to our Maths class and I heard Alex and Vicky chuckled at me.

"Yeah, but she's quite hot and I bet she's whoring around to all of the man in this school" Alex said as he chuckled and I just nodded as we find our class and entering the class.

As we entering the class everybody in the class just staring at us with their jaws dropped at us. Then I took a seat on the empty seat with Alex besides me and Vicky who sat in the back of me with some ginger boy.

After that, the teacher comes to the class and told us to introduce ourselves to them and we do so. Just after that we starting to learn the maths as the students keep whispering about me and my cousin and my best friend.

'Guess, it is my first impression in this school' in my thought as the teacher explaining the subject to the students.

🐺---------------------🐺