Prologue

"I got fired again!" A drunk 21 years old boy said while lifting up his soju.

"Aigoo Jeon Jungkook, you're really unlucky!" He said and drank some more soju. He looked at his bottle looking at his idol crush IU.

"Hey IU senpai!"

"Why are you shooooooo lucky?"

"You have a job."

"You're such a breadwinner in your family."

"I idolize you becaush of that."

He is talking to the bottle of soju in front of him.

Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old, living with his grandmother and mother when he was still in Busan. His dad passed away when he was 15. When he was 17, he came here in Seoul to study, well his grandma and mom didn't like this idea but they let him live a life alone in Seoul. It may sound selfish but for Jungkook it was an obstacle to be finished.

"Ah! IU shunbae! You know what... Today I got fired from my work again. Becaush I was framed up that I stole the money to see you. That was the dumbesht thing I've ever heard." He is pointing to IU.

"I bought your first album with my first salary then got FIRED!"

"Since you have Lee Joon Ki sunbae with you now. I will change my idol!" He threw the bottle of soju, on which IU's face was printed, into the Han river.

"You're my new Idol crush Kim Taehyung." He said and kissed the bottle where Taehyung's face was printed on it.

The next day when he woke up he was in an expensive hotel. He was naked (a/n yas just like other stories hahahah ONS.) His ass was hurting like hell.

"Woah where did I get these allergies?" While looking at himself in the mirror half eyes opened. He held his ass in pain.

"Did I fall somewhere?" He said and washed. He wore his clothes last night. He slid his school bag on his back and walked outside the hotel.

He looked at every corner of Seoul, he already signed for his dropping papers.

"I guess Seoul is not really my place." He said and rode the train to Busan.

(a/n: there are no zombies here okay.)
----

YOOOOO! HEHEHE I'M BACK HAHAHA