Answer

Jungkook woke up late, Taehyung was not there anymore. But Taehyung left a side note.

[I will do my best today.]

Jungkook smiled today is the day he will answer some questions about why he left. Why he broke up with Sana. Who is Jeon Jungkook and is it real that they had a secret child named Jeon Hyun.

At the Prescon

Cameras are flickering everywhere, Taehyung smiled at all costs. On his way here there were some fans outside the venue cheering him, and saying that they ship Taekook now. But there is some bitter fans outside too which is Taehyung didn't bother to give a fuck.

"Hello." Taehyung greeted.

"You may start asking now." Taehyung started.

"First question is are you a gay?" *What the fuck! Can I just kick this guy's ass?* Taehyung smiled.

"I'm straight as a ruler but bendable only for my boyfriend." Taehyung answered smiling.

Some fans found his answer was sassy and funny but that's him and it was a fact.

"Next." He said.

"Who is Jeon Jungkook and is it true that you have a secret child named Jeon Hyun?" The reporter asked.

"Okay first of all Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend, he is the reason why I'm reserved gay for him only, and second it was not a secret anymore since you already know it." Taehyung answered and showed the picture of his family to the public.

"Why did you break up with Sana?" He cleared his throat.

"Wanna hear a fact? The thing is 3 years ago or maybe 4? We never had a relationship,, in the first place, it was just for me to cover up my sexuality. Okay, I never used Sana, it was his dad, our CEO who told me to do it for a stronger fanbase and for Sana to cover her night club scandal." Taehyung answered truthfully.

"Why did you leave for so long?"

"Is that so long? Hm... Simply to have some quality time with my son, and boyfriend." He answered confidently.

The fans were screaming because of their cuteness.

"Your parents were against this, how did they react?"

"They didn't like it, they even asked my boyfriend to break up with me like how they do in the kdramas. But I want to say this publicly."

"Age doesn't matter when it comes to love, height doesn't matter, even gender. What matters is how you love the person truthfully. Love is not about this and that, love is love when you fall in love you will conquer everything." He answered.

"Does this mean you'll leave the entertainment?"

"Yes I will, leave and live a life with my family." Taehyunf answered.

"Have you discussed this with your entertainment?"

"No not yet, but I will after this." Taehyung said.

Taehyung's entertainment was actually in a crisis, they're in debt 4 years ago because of what happened to Sana's scandal. They blocked it all, but even if they blocked it they lost some investors. So they conclude that by releasing false news about Taehyung and Sana's relationship it would help them. Well it did, because the company is still there.

Taehyung visits his entertainment, with his lawyer.

Sana was not around because her dad decided to send her in states for him to block the issue.

Taehyung sat there smirking.

"I'm here to ask you to pay for your debt." Taehyun said.

"How dare you use my own money to pay my boyfriend and to stop us from dating." Taehyung asked pity.

Mr. Minato couldn't say a word.

"I'm giving you a choice."

"You will leave the position as a CEO amd you will migrate to the States like what you did to your daughter and lastly both and you will never ever bother us." Taehyung asked nicely.

"If you insist, then I guess I have no choice but to file a lawsuit against you."

Mr. Minato cried, he did his best for his company but now he was living without having a chance to fight for it.

"I-- will." Mr. Minato answered.

"We're all clear here." Taehyung said and left the building.

He sighed deeply.

"And now my parents." He said.

He talked to his Seojun hyung.

"Here." Taehyung said.

"What is this-- what the fuck! Tae! I can't accept this!" Seojun exclaimed in surprise, because Taehyung put Seojun's name as the CEO of the KTH company.

"Hyung, I trust you enough to give this opportunity to you. You're the best at handling people or managing them. You have been my manager for 10 years, I guess I spend more time with you than my own parents. You're like a dad to me hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay, let's do this. I'll handle the company but I'm not accepting the CEO position, I will do your job as a CEO but I will not accept it. This is too much Taehyung..." Seojun said, Taehyung smiled.

"But you deserve it. Don't worry hyung, you're the CEO but I still own the company okay." Taehyung laughed.

"Let's do this hyung."

"We will help the children to develop their talents." They shake hands.

"Our second project, you as a new CEO and me as an owner." Seojun hugged Taehyung.

"Thank you so much." Seojun said.

----

Again 2 more chapters hehehe, and epilogue.