That Night

"You're fired." Those were the last words Jungkook heard from his boss. He sighed.

Why again? He had changed for good. When he was younger he was really lazy. But he changed day by day as he risked his countryside life in Busan. He is from Busan, he came here to Seoul for his scholarship at a prestigious school for those who want to be an artist. But fate did not play well with him. His mother and grandmother didn't want him to leave Busan because they believed that Seoul was not a place for him.

And he realised it now that they're right.

He walked to a convenience store.

"Aigooo. IU noona." He said while seating at the front of the fridge of a convenience store that he passed by.

He sighed heavily, he picked 4 bottles of soju. Without thinking if he can drink it all.

Jungkook sat at the grass and put the 4 bottles of soju on the bench. He already drank one bottle.

"Oh? This is Kim Taehyung." He said while pointing to the bottle.

"He is the luckiest guy because he and IU noona were the main cast in a drama. Well, I guess noona is lucky too. She got a chance to kiss Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung the handsome hot guy!" He said and pushed the bottle and dropped off the ground.

"Woaaaah!!! My soju!" He cried.

"Aigoo! Why am I so fuckingggggg! Unlucky! Would I not meet someone who will change my career, my life?" He played on the grass and rolled there. He walked back to his place.

"IU noona, you have Lee Joon Ki Hyung with you. Can I have Kim Taehyung instead?"

Well did I mention...

"Wait wait! Don't get me wrong okaysh!"

"I'm not a gay."

He said it.

"You're my new Idol crush Kim Taehyung." He said and kissed the bottle where Taehyung's face was printed on it.

"From now on KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU'RE MY IDOL CRUSHH NOW." He said and rolled on the grass while hugging the soju bottle that Kim Taehyung's face was printed on.

"Hey." A man said while poking him.

"Ohh hey! Let's celebrate my first-night crush with Kim Taehyung!" He said and pulled the man with him.

"Wait I don't drink."

"I was just here to wake you up because you're sleeping." The man said, fixing Jungkook's messy hair. Jungkook's and his eyes met.

"You have clear eyes." The man muttered unconsciously.

"Aigoo... Only the eyes?" Jungkook said and drank another bottle of soju.

"Stop drinking. You're an underage, young man." He said.

"No no no! I'm 21 already!" He said.

"Do you know Kim Taehyung?" The man smirked.

"I don't know him? Who is he?"

"Aigoo! You got no jams."

"Don't you have an internet connection? Why don't you search for him? He is always trending in all social media platforms." Jungkook said then laughed. The man suddenly felt something, Jungkook was back hugging him.

"Stop that. You don't know me!" He said and softly pushed Jungkook.

"Can you give me a ride to my home? And a piggyback too pleashhhh." He said and pulled the bottle of soju again to drink.

"Okay, I will. So stop drinking now." The man said, well they're both drunk but the problem here now was that Jungkook was so drunk, soju had already ate his brain to the moment he couldn't think straight.

The man decided to check into a hotel. The good thing is no one knows about his identity. Jungkook fell asleep while talking about Taehyung, how he had a crush on him, that he was using IU to say that he had a crush idol to IU but the real thing is. IU is his role model while Taehyung is his idol crush.

"Hey ahjussi!" Jungkook said and pulled the man's hem shirt.

"Do you want to know what I would do if I met Kim Taehyung?" The man bit his lower lip.

Because Jungkook mentioned a while ago while they were on their way here that he would kiss Kim Taehyung, and he will even give up himself just to be with Kim Taehyung.

"No I don't--" Jungkook pulled the man and the man ended up on top of Jungkook. Jungkook's clear eyes were like a sparkling diamond because of the moonlight effect on the hotel room.

"I'm telling you if you're going to do this I might--" Jungkook kissed him, the man didn't restrain himself anymore, as the younger was the one who initiated the kiss. The man won when their tongue was fighting for dominance inside each other's mouth.

Jungkook moaned that caused the man's lower part to give some life.

"I told you... You don't know me." The man said and licked Jungkook's earlobe.

And kissed Jungkook's lips again, Jungkook's lips were very soft and addicting. He could guess that the younger one used a strawberry lip balm.

The man kissed Jungkook's jaw down to his neck while his hands were roaming inside Jungkook's shirt finding the younger's soft spot.

He was back at Jungkook's lips, his right hand was pinching Jungkook's nipples that made him bend and their lower region made contact.

They both wanted more...

So the man did not waste any more time.

(A/n: I'm so sorry this would be all for today thank you. Believe me, smut really happened.)

The next day when he woke up he was in an expensive hotel. He was naked, his ass hurt.

"Woah, where did I get these allergies from?" He asked himself while looking at his image in the mirror with half eyes open. He held his ass in pain.

"Did I fall somewhere?" He said and washed up. He wore his clothes from last night. He slid his school bag on his back and walked outside the hotel.

He looked at every corner of Seoul, he already signed for his dropping papers.

"I guess Seoul really is not my place." He said and rode the train back to Busan. (a/n: there's no zombie here okay.)

----

Here is my new taekook story hahaha.

My new taekook mpreg story.

I hope you will give my new book the same love you gave to my first mpreg story and to my other stories hehehe.

And yes I'm such a jungCOCK blocker. Should I change my pen name into jungCOCK_Blocker hahahaha

I'm sorry I really tried to write it but then it is failed lols. I'm such a failure even my English it's a fail... Sorry to disappoint you all.