Watching Me

It's been a week since Jungkook found out that he was pregnant. He is still kinda shocked about it, he is still afraid that he might lose the baby, that he might not be a good dad to his soon to be baby. Especially when he is just a single parent.

He was seated on a wooden chair that was placed under a pine tree near their house.

"What are you doing here, son?" His mom approached him and sat on the other side.

"Mom, I am afraid." His mom looked at his eyes.

"Kookie. You don't have to be afraid, we're here for you. We will support you no matter what..." His mom's words convinced him. He is happy that his mom was not like the other parents that would throw hate towards his/her own flesh when they found out that their child is pregnant.

"You are my son. I know you can be a good father to your baby." She said and patted his son's head.

"Can't you remember the guy who did this to you?" His mom asked.

"No, I don't remember him at all mom. I was so drunk that time, I even thought that I was just, you know, doing the capital M." His mom furrowed confused.

"Capital M?"

"Mas *cough* terba *cough* tion." He said blushing his mom laughed.

"Eii! Is that how horny you are?"

"I am not, mom. It's just, Kim fucking Taehyung is so handsome. Only if he could just be the father of my baby." His mother furrowed, confused again.

"Who is this guy?"

"Ah... He is a famous celebrity in Seoul. He is fucking gorgeous eomma. I could--" his mom cut his words.

"I thought you were straight?" His mom asked with a smirk.

"I'm but there's always an excuse in every rule right?" They laughed.

"Okay Mr. Straight, but not to Taehyung, you need to go inside now to take some rest." His mom said and led the way inside their house.

They decided to keep the pregnancy a secret, it's not that they feel shame about Jungkook's situation but as other people say 'you can't please all of people.' Even though he was not born to please people, he needs to protect himself and the baby from the hate and foul words. So that's why the story ended to be a secret.

Jungkook was in the pizza house waiting for his order, he was fidgeting with his hands on the table.

"Why is it taking so long? I've been waiting here like forever." He pouted.

His phone rings.

"Yes?"

"Not yet."

"What, you left me all alone?!"

"Woah mom. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the law of leaving your gorgeous son alone in the pizza house." He sarcastically says on the other line.

"Bye." He bit his lower lip, he heard a chuckle from his side. The man had blonde locks, and was wearing a face mask. He furrowed while pouting, and looked at the counter again wishing his number would be called.

"It's still a bit early hyung, let's go eat pizza." Taehyung said pulling his manager slash hyung (SeoJun)

"This is why I am doubting if I should leave you here alone."

"You will do everything you want." Seojun whined.

"Hyung this is freedom yah know. Don't worry I won't do anything, especially going clubbing. I'll just find my bunbun here." Taehyung said and Seojun walked in the counter to order.