Kookie cafe

"Appa." Hyun caught his dad's attention when Jungkook put him down on the ground and arrived at the front of their now 2 floor cafe.

"Yes Hyun?" Jungkook answered busily, as he was picking some boxes, and Hyun's small bag at the back of the car.

"We should change your cafe name." Hyun suggested and Jungkook chuckled at his son's words.

"And why is that?"

"Hold the hem of my shirt." Jungkook ordered since they'll go inside the cafe. A staff member opened the glass door and helped Jungkook with the boxes.

"Because I'm your son dad, it should be KookieHyun cafe." His son suggested.

"Okay we will do that son." Jungkook smiled to make some assurance that they will change it soon.

"JK! Would you like to switch with me and can I borrow your car?" Jin asked and gave Hyun a hi-five.

"Eh why hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"This world wide handsome guy will do delivery since the delivery boy is not around because he is sick." Jin answered.

"Ah-- I'll just do it instead." Jungkook said, and Jin led him to the room where the deliveries were kept.

Hyun detached from his dad and walked to a familiar guy who's hiding himself in a newspaper.

"Ahjussi?" Hyun called him.

"Oh--hi." Taehyung greeted Hyun.

"What are you doing here?" The little boy asked.

"Ah... Yeah. Hehehe. I just want to try the cookies here since you said that your appa is a good baker." Taehyung bit his lower lip, did Jungkook marry someone already and Hyun is his child?

Why is he so stupid? He didn't recognize that this boy's last name was JEON! It was his fucking first love.

"Jeon Hyun?" Jungkook called his son.

"Oh my appa needs me. Wait ahjussi." Hyun excused himself and talked to his dad.

Taehyung was just looking at the scene, Hyun got his dad's clear eyes. Taehyung really missed Jungkook, he really wanted to smash his lips to Jungkook's but after seeing that Hyun's father was Jungkook he suddenly felt sad... It was really too late for them to continue what happened exactly 4 years ago. From the first night he met him, from the first time he looked at Jungkook's clear eyes he remembered how he fell in love and lust at first sight to the younger. But now... It just ended.

Jungkook left, Hyun came back, and sat on the empty chair at Taehyung's front.

"Ahjussi, why are you looking at my dad?" Hyun asked.

"Ah am I?" Taehyung answered.

"Yeah you are." Hyun answered, smiling at him.

Taehyung lightly pinched his cheeks.

"Is that your dad?" He wanted to confirm it.

"Do I look like he is not my dad? We're both cute and good looking. So I guess he is my dad I even came out from--" Hyun's words were interrupted when Jin called him.

"I'm sorry if this boy is disturbing you." Jin said and carried Hyun, Hyun just waved his hands.

Jin put him on the chair.

"You almost revealed it, Hyun." Hyun covered his mouth.

"Omo. I'm sorry samchon, just don't tell dad that I'm meeting a handsome guy. I want that man to be my dad, because we have the same smile." Hyun sighed.