Issue

"Hey JK." Yugyeom greeted Jungkook who was busy at their shop.

"I have been looking for you since last week." Yugyeom added.

"Oh yeah, I was not able to mention that I'll be staying here for a week. But... Where is Nari? Are you with Tata?" He asked.

"Tata who?" Yugyeom asked.

"Pabo! Your cousin." Jungkook said.

"Aigoo pabo you too. It's not Tata! It's TaeTae." Yugyeom corrected him

"Eh? He said his name was Tata--"

"This is Tata." Yugyeom said and showed him the plushie Taehyung left.

"Taehyung-hyung left it so I can give it to you. I didn't know that you two became close just after a--" Jungkook covered Yugyeoms's mouth.

"What did you say? What is his name?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung was his name."

"Whut the!!! Oh mehn holy shitt!" Jungkook held his face.

"So the one who had a face mask was KIM TAEHYUNG?!" Jungkook said excitedly and started jumping.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" Nari yelled as soon as she came into the kookie cafe.

Yas this is Jungkook's family cafe and right now Jungkook is the one who took care of the place.

"Don't jump you dumb bunny!" Nari said, that makes him realize.

"So I gotta talk to my idol crush? Woaaaah! I guess pregnant people really are LUCKY!" He said, smiling widely.

"Wait, did you actually tell him that you are pregnant?" Nari asked Yugyeom. Nari held her mouth.

"Aish you nosy giant mushroom!" And Nari did a headlock.

"Okay Kim Taehyung to stop all of this rumors going on, we are going to give a statement that you and Sana are dating." Seojun can't stop looking at Taehyung sympathetically. Sana is the daughter of the CEO of the agency he works in. He looked at the CEO.

"It's been awhile since this rumors has been spreading so to stop this--"

"I don't want to." Taehyung said and walked outside the meeting room. Seojun followed Taehyung.

"You know that I can't do it hyung." Taehyung said Seojun can hear in the younger's voice that he doesn't want to do it.

"Aigoo Taehyung. You know that you don't have a choice right?"

"I do, and that is to reveal my sexuality." He answered.

"You know that you can't do that right? Your parents would know and your "bunbun" might suffer." Seojun warns Taehyung.

"And that's the main reason why I don't want to do it. This would be seen in magazines, social media, newspapers and on television!" He screamed out in frustration.

After 2 weeks

"Hey Jungkook wake--" Jungkook ran to the bathroom. Nausea hits him because of his pregnancy.

His mom caresses his back.

After that,

"Mom, you smell so awful." Jungkook said.

"Wow. After what I've done to you? You will--" Jungkook held his nose.

"Stop arguing. Your son is pregnant." His grandma interrupted the two.

"Hello, Jeon Jungkook, right?" A doctor approached him.

"Yeah. I'm Jung Hoseok, Namjoon's Boyfriend." Hoseok smiled at him.

"Ah--"

"I can see that you're shookt." Hoseok smiled at him.

"You can call me hyung, you're really a shy type of person." Hoseok found it cute and pinched Jungkook's slightly chubby cheeks.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook's record.

"You're 5 months pregnant." Hoseok asked.

"Yes." Jungkook answered.

"Can I ask where the father of the miracle inside you is?"

"Would you believe me if I told you that I don't know his name, and his face but I remember his soft lips?" Hoseok blinked.

"Okay that was kinda cheesy." Hoseok said.

"Hyung? Would I be okay while giving birth. I kinda can't sleep lately because I'm thinking about the C section. I've watched some videos of MPreg giving birth and the baby sometimes died and I--" jungkook started crying. Hoseok held Kook's hands.

"Jungkook, you don't have to worry as long as you listen to me and to Namjoon, you and the baby will be fine okay." Hoseok assures it to the younger.

After his monthly check up, he goes back to the cafe.

People who see him having a baby bump look usual to them. They just don't care about his situation and he guess that it's good thing that they don't give a fuck.

Later that day.

"Baby are you okay there?" He talked to his baby bump while laying on his bed.

"I'm excited to meet you."

"But guess what, I still can't remember your dad's face. But even though I just met him just one night... I kinda miss him. Especially his lips." He sighed.

"Is he gonna accept us when he meets us?"

"Is he missing us too? The way we miss him?" He sighed.

"I think he might forget the night we did it."

"Aigoo Jungkook, when did you become like this, you're so dramatical." He said and opened his phone.

When he opened his sns.

[KIM TAEHYUNG AND SANA CONFIRMED RELATIONSHIP: DATING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW.]

"Whuttt the fuck!" Jungkook said and seat up from laying to his bed.

"What the heck?!" He said and ran quickly but carefully to Yugyeom's house.

"YAH KIM YUGYEOM!" He slammed the gate while calling Yugyeom.

Nari opened the gate.

"Did you see it?" Nari asked.

"Yes I did! What happened? Did Sana use black magic on my Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"We don't know what the actual fuck was happening too. But Taehyung oppa changed his number and deleted his SNS account so we can't contact him."

"He didn't tell me that he likes Sana when we talked." Yugyeom came outside the house.

"If you're going to ask me what happened to Taehyung hyung. I guess Taehyung hyung is against to this. Believe me Kook." Gyum said Nari nodded.

"I know he always said that he loves his fans, that's why he will never marry or get into a relationship for us." Jungkook sighed.

"I'll stop supporting him from now on."

He said and walked back to their house, he doesn't know what's the reason why he is crying.

But all he knows is he is hurting.

-----

I literally wrote this update while on lining for the entrance in a seminar and while in a seminar.

I'll try to update later this day again.