After 3 months

It's been exactly 3 months since Taehyung has been hiding from the public. Good thing no one knows where he is other than those snakes. Taehyung and his family (Jungkook and Hyun) moved into their new home.

"How come you have this house in Daegu?" Jungkook asked, looking at their new home, Taehyung hugged him at the back.

"I told you Kim Taehyung is gay reserved for Jeon Jungkook only." Taehyung said and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Appaaaaaaaaa!" Hyun screams from upstairs. And hugged Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Dad, my room is the best!" Hyun said and jumped in excitement.

Taehyung was just waiting for the right time so Jeon Jungkook would be Kim Jungkook.

Later that day, they just stay in the house. It's really hard to go outside so they kinda walk when the sun goes down.

Seojun visited the three in their new house. Jungkook opened the door for Seojun, this would be the first time Seojun will meet Jungkook and Hyun. He knows that Jungkook was a good person and Hyun was like a small version of Taehyung.

"Hi." Jungkook awkwardly greeted.

"Hello." Seojun smiled at him.

"Taehyung-hyung is taking a bath." Jungkook said.

"I guess what does CB stand for?" Seojun said and showed Taehyung's message.

"CB?" Jungkook asked.

"Cockblocker." Jungkook blushed. *Shit hyung!*

"Appaaaaa! Dad was asking for some towels." Hyun said, running to his appa.

"Ah-- annyeonghaseyo." Hyun bowed.

"Is this Taehyung's son? Heol!" Seojun said unbelievably.

"looks like the genes were equally parted." Hyun smiled.

"Little things." Hyun answered.

"Ah hyung I will just go get Taehyung a towel." Jungkook excused himself.

Now it was just Hyun and Seojun in the living room.

"How old are you?" Seojun asked

"4 years old." Hyun answered, smiling.

"Woah you even got your dad smile." Hyun smiled.

"Hyung? Why did you come here you just literally cock--"

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Okay baby I'll stop." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's hands.

Seojun made a cringe face.

"Aigoo... Hyung bad, taetae upset!" Taehyung started again.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung I told you stop imitating my wife!" Jungkook chuckled. It's been really awhile since he saw his boyfriend like this, he walked in the kitchen to make some food. Hyun followed him.

"It's been 3 months Tae, what is your plan now?" Seojun asked.

"I've decided hyung, I will go back to Seoul and answer all of their shits." Taehyung answered boldly, he has to be bold, and brave enough for his boyfriend and son.

"I guess you know that Sana was spreading some news that she is pregnant." Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"The fvk and who is the dad?"

"Last week she called a prescon, saying you're the father of the child."

"Fuck in her dreams." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was just there listening while his son was eating.

Jungkook sighed, he always saw Taehyung spacing out. He knew that Taehyung was bothered with all of the issues. Taehyung may smile, but he knows that his boyfriend is afraid of the consequences that he'll choose.

Later that night, Hyun was sleeping soundly.

"Where is Hyun?" Taehyung asked as he came inside the house.

"He is sleeping already." Jungkook answered shortly.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

"Hyung?"

"I know you're stressed, you're tired mentally because of the issues. But I promise no matter what happens I'm always here for you. I will join you in this fight..." Taehyung smiled.

"The reason why I keep on fighting is because of you, and Hyun. You were my greatest strength right now." Taehyung answered.

The next day

"I'm going Jungkook-ah." Taehyung said.

"Do you want me to accompany you in Seoul?" Jungkook asked.

"How much I loved too... But you know you can't because I don't want people to hate you." Jungkook smiled.

"They already did hyung, so it's fine." Jungkook answered.

"Who will look for our son?" Taehyung sounds like he was convinced.

"Us." Jin and Yoongi said while carrying Hyun.

"You need Jungkook there." Yoongi said.

"Dad? Appa? Please come back home quickly okay? I will miss you." Hyun said and asked Yoongi to put him down to hug his parents.

"We will." They both said Jin showed Jungkook's luggage.

"Did you talk about this already?" Taehyung asked, chuckling.

"Yas!" Jungkook smiled.

After some time they arrived in Seoul.

Taehyung outstretched his hands to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and happily intertwined their hands and walked in the airport. There are many paparazzi's outside asking who he is (Jungkook)? Asking if they really had a son? What happened with Sana?

When they came inside the car Taehyung removed his facemask the same as Jungkook.

"You will stay in our house for tonight." Seojun informed the two.

"Okay hyung." Taehyung answered tiredly and rested his head on Jungkook's Shoulder.

Ae Ra opened the door for them, Seo Jun hugged his wife and their daughter.

Jungkook smiled at the young one, he suddenly missed his baby hyun.

"Hi?" Jungkook greeted.

"Hello." The small girl greeted back, Taehyung looked at the two Jungkook looks fascinated with the young girl.

Taehyung cleared his throat, and whispered something to Jungkook.

"Want to make our own princess?" Jungkook elbowed Taehyung playfully and stood up properly.

"You must be tired. Come inside and let's eat."

After eating Jungkook helped Ae ra, but Ae ra said he didn't have too. But Jungkook was the stubunny (stubborn) one he insisted and helped clean all the dishes.

They kinda had a chance to talk about some random things about parenting and being pregnant.

"You can take a bath now in your shared room with Tae, I know you're tired from the long ride here." Ae ra said.

After taking a bath he saw Taehyung sleeping soundly. He spread Taehyung's other arm to be his pillow and layed there comfortably. Tomorrow will be a long day for the two of them. 

-----

Hello guys ~
The E-N-D is near. Are you ready?
I guess 2 more chapters then the epilogue today's update is a DOUBLE UPDATE.
Because I love you all hahaha.