E-N-D: Congratulations PT. 2

Jungkook woke up to see a white ceiling.

"Is this heaven?" He muttered.

"No but I can make you feel heaven later baby bun-- aw!" Taehyung howled in pain when Jin elbowed him.

"You byuntae, let Jungkook rest first." Yoongi butted in.

"How do you feel?" Doctor Hoseok asked, clearing his throat.

Jungkook sat and replied, "I'm okay now hyung."

"Appaaaaaa!" Hyun screamed from the outside of his room, and his mom was screaming dramatically "my baby! What happened?" Mrs. Jeon hugged him, and Hyun hugged Taehyung appa.

"Mom, stop the drama. I just collapsed because I feel dizzy from the airplane, I'm--" Jungkook's words were cut by Namjoon when he came inside holding the results of Jungkook's lab test. Namjoon and Hoseok looked so blank.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon, what's with that face?" Yoongi asked.

"And you too Hoseok-ah!" Jin pointed at Hoseok.

"Don't give me those looks." Taehyung muttered and suddenly felt nervous and hugged hyun.

"It's not just because of the ride on a plane." Hoseok started.

"Based on your lab results Jungkook." Namjoon reading the lab results.

"Fuck Namjoon! Stop doing this cliffhanger or I will hang you on a cliff!" Jin said.

"Easy hyung." Hoseok said to Jin. Hoseok walke near to his boyfriend.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" The two said.

"Pregnant?" Hyun asked.

"Pregnant? Does that mean! Asdfghjkl Hyun you'll be a hyung or oppa now!!!!" Taehyung said and hugged Hyun, Yoongi and Jin hugged each other dramatically.

"They're having a baby again, I'm so happy!" Yoongi said.

"How about we try to have one?" Jin whispered.

"Stob it hyung!" Yoongi said.

"Will I be a grandma again? Soon!" They all hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook can't hide his happiness and excitement for their soon to be baby boy/ baby girl.

1st month

It's been a month since Jungkook got pregnant, Tae's mother knows it already since he visited them in Daegu. Jungkook and Tae's mom are on good terms.

2nd month

"Taetae hyung! I want marshmallows!" Jungkook wakes up Taehyung.

"But kookie it's already 1 in the morning how am I supposed to--"

"Okay fine! Then I'll buy --" Taehyung hugged him and said that he will buy for him, but when he came back he is sleeping already.

3rd month

Mood swings are getting worse.

"Don't touch me hyung!" Jungkook said early in the morning.

"Just hug that pillow. Don't come near me!" Jungkook said and marched his way out of their shared room.

Hyun was staying at his grandma's house since he was studying for his nursery class. So he won't see Jungkook's mood swings.

4th month

"I want it to be a girl." Hyun said, clapping.

"Me too!" Jungkook said and hugged his son.

"We'll know his gender tomorrow." Jungkook said excitedly to his son.

5th month

"It's a girl kook." Hoseok announced.

Jungkook and Tae hugged each other, Taehyung kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

They're all excited to meet their little princess.

As the day passes, Jungkook and Tae's relationship was getting stronger. Jungkook has everything now he feels like he is the happiest person in the world.

After 4 months...

"Hyuuuung!!!" Jungkook screams for help.

"What-- shit! Blood! Kook, what's happening heol! Wait!!!" Taehyung carried Jungkook and drove the car to NamSeok Hospital District.

Jungkook is in the emergency room, he is in C-section. Taehyung has been walking back and forth, nervously.

He called Jungkook's mom.

When Mrs. Jeon came to the hospital, then Hoseok came out.

"He is okay now." Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Our princess?"

"She is okay too, when Jungkook woke up, you can talk about her name. Congratulations." Hoseok said and they shook hands.

"What are you talking about?" Jin said.

"Her name should be next to something pink!" Jin said to Yoongi.

"Hyung, she already has a name." Yoongi said.

"Kim Naeil is a good name." Yoongi said.

"I guess I will be the in charge at naming our soon to be twins." Jin said, to Yoongi. Yas Yoongi has been an MPREG for 3 months now that's why he is more tsundere than ever.

"Hyungs, thank you for everything." Jungkook said and hugged both of them.

"Aigoo, you're always welcome our son." Jin said.

Hyun was running to his appa and his face was wet because of crying.

"Appa! Dad is all red." Jungkook ran quickly outside the hospital.

He looked at every patient, but tae was not there.

"Hoseok hyung? Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, crying. Hoseok gave him a rose.

"What happened to him?" He asked.

He received 5 flowers.

And there are notes, I - LOVE - U - SO - MUCH

Taehyung was painted in red because he made a prank for Hyun, that's why his son was crying.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled.

"Will you be my forever?" Jungkook playfully punched him and hugged him even though he was covered with red paint.

"I will." Jungkook answered and kissed him.

----

Yay! So this is the end.
I think I made it too fast.
I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the story.

But I would like to say thank you for the love and support you gave to me ~

Your comments helped me to finish this story and of course your votes too.

I will post the epilogue of course.

By the way

Merry Christmas ~ I hope you will enjoy your Christmas ~