I don't need your maneh

It's been a week since Hyun was almost kidnapped by Sana. Jungkook decided to stop Hyun from attending the nursery for a while. Good thing Jimin agreed with the homeschool for free cause he can't resist--

"Yass Samchon, I know you can't resist my aegyo." Hyun says to Jimin while doing some random aegyo.

"How come I didn't recognize that your father was my best friend? When you both have the same attitude." Jimin muttered.

"Because, You got no jams." Hyun laughed out loud and ran to his dad.

"Yah! Kim fu-- Taehyung! Why the fu-- why did you tell it to Hyun?" Jimin pointed at Taehyung who was busily laughing with his son.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"That I got--"

"No jams?" Jungkook interrupted while putting the mochi on the center table of the living room.

"HEOL!" Jimin exclaimed overreacting over the mochi.

"My babies."

"He really got no jams." The three bears

(Taehyung, Hyun, Jk) commented.

The next day ~

"Eomma? What is this?" Jin asked, when he saw an envelope on the counter.

"Imma gonna slap that envelope on Kim's face." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Ha?" Jin asked, confused.

"Taehyung's father came here, and gave me that money. He was asking me to persuade my son to break up with Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon clenched her fist.

"Eomma? Do you think those two could overcome this mess? I mean I never thought that this could happen in real life." Jin commented.

"I guess they can as long as they believe in each other. Jungkook knows Taehyung very well, I know my son. If I could rate him as a fanboy, he is a sasaeng fan tho, a sasaeng fan that knows what is his place, he never threw any hate towards Taehyung when he knew that he was dating, rather he stopped following him. When he gave birth to Hyun, I saw how he focused on Hyun. How he put an effort to give love and care for Hyun. And since I'm a sneaky eomma, I read his diary, confessing that if he could kiss Kim Taehyung he would stop thinking that Taehyung was the father. But since I'm the sneakiest mom, sassy mom, cool mom in this world. I read that they did something again in the house while I was away. I'm happy that it was Taehyung and not some other random guy in Seoul. I know Taehyung can protect my son and grandson." She said to Jin.

"I guess I believe in both of them too." Jin answered smiling.

Jungkook and Hyun are out grocery shopping. Taehyung couldn't come since he was still hiding from his fans.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

Taehyung opened the gate and hugged his manager.

"Woah hyung I miss you so much." Taehyung said smiling showing his box smile.

"Aigoo." Seojun said.

"Yoongi told me everything that happened here." Seojun said seriously.

"Your parents have been asking me, where can they find you but I didn't say anything."

"I never bothered you like what they're doing to you. When you turned 15 you became an actor, and I was your manager those times till now. Your parents didn't give you much attention as if you're only a source of income and honor to them. I felt sad when you told me how lonely you're in the house. The reason why you bought your own house was because you couldn't take it anymore. I know that you're a bi-sexual since when you became a young adult, you hooked up with everyone in the bar. You adjusted for your parents, for your fans, for me and for the CEO. But now I guess it's time for you to stop adjusting and follow your heart Tae, I never saw you laugh, or smile like you do now. You seem the happiest I have ever seen you." Seojun's litany brought taehyung to be emotional.

"So no matter what happens, I will support you." Seojun said and hugged his favorite artist.

"Eom--"

"I told you I don't fucking care if you will double this price I might douple your face by cutt--"

"Halmeoni!" Hyun said running to his grandma, and hugged her.

"So this is the trash that my son and your toxic son--"

"Aigoo, you're so old but you don't know how to respect? You got no respect." Hyun muttered and buried his face in the crook of his grandma's neck.

"Guess what? This trash didn't learn som--"

"If you want my son's respect, mister, you should learn how to respect others too. Respect is not about how old the person is, what is his/her gender, rich or poorer. It's about humanity, that everyone needs." Jungkook said bluntly.

Mrs. Jeon on the other hand screaming inside *that's my badass son*

"And I guess your fagg--"

"It's Jeon Jungkook, I never changed my name into faggot mister." Jungkook answered, and walked to his mom's side.

"If you're here to pay for your son, for me to avoid him. The door is open widely and there is an EXIT sign. You may take your exit and your money. I don't need your money." Jungkook said those words bluntly, restraining his tears, and himself to punch Taehyung's father.

"So do you think love can provide for my son and your family?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung's dad.

"So do you think money can provide love? Money can provide wants and needs, but not love. So with all your respect and as I still have my respect you may exit and take this money with you. Thank you." Jungkook answered with respect.

Mr. Kim clenched his jaw and walk outside the cafe bringing the money.

Jungkook sighed and cried.

Hyun hugged him and his mom.

"I'm so proud of you appa." Hyun whispered to his dad's ear.

"Me too son, if I just could scream out like a fangirl do I will hahaha." His mom joked around.

Taehyung was sleeping on the sofa hugging the vacuum's handle. He decided to put his son at his bed first and change his clothes.

He walked downstairs and sat in front of Taehyung who's sleeping soundly on the sofa. Jungkook took away the vacuum, he touched Taehyung's soft cheeks. Taehyung smiled, and grabbed Jungkook's arms to kiss him.

"Aish!" Jungkook said, pouting.

"Sarreh bae." Taehyung responds and gives Jungkook a peck to his lips.

"I just want you to give me a reward because you really said those words to my dad. I guess I'm marrying the perfect one, made for me.", Taehyung compliments him, which causes Jungkook to blush and ask himself how this man knew what happened earlier.

"Your mom told me." Taehyung said and hugged him.

"Hyung?"

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed lazily.

"You smell awful." Jungkook muttered to the older.

"You still love me right?" (A/n: just love me right~*) Taehyung asked.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you will not take a bath." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung broke the hug and showed his pervert smirk that was only reserved for his baby bunbun.

"Wanna give me some bath,--"

"Let's go!" 

-----

I was not able to update yesterday because I was kinda lost joke. Hahaha, it's just Wattpad got no jams because server chuchu failed.

So yeah here it is hehehe

Hope you like it hihihi

Our Secret Child (MPREG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara