I don't know name, but I know face.

"Halmeoni!!!" Jungkook screamed miles away from their farm.

He ran to hug his halmeoni who was busily harvesting the tomatoes.

"Woah! Kookie? Is that really you?" She said and hugged her grandson.

Jungkook broke the hug, he saw his mom walking with a basket full of tomatoes in their direction. He ran to his mom and hugged her.

"Oh!--"

"Eommaaaaa!" He said and hugged his mom tightly. He missed his mom and his grandma, he even forgot how painful his ass was when he saw the two most important women in his life.

"Aigoo. Are you back for good, my baby?" His mom asked with some tears.

"Yes eomma. Will be staying here with you." He answered. Jungkook was kinda disappointed, not because he will stay here but because he promised his mom that when he is back here, he will already have a diploma stating that he is a graduate of Seoul University.

"Aigoo. You don't have to feel disappointed, you can continue studying here next school year. Okay?" His mom said and hugged him.

"Aigoo since you're back?"

"Yes eomma! I will hahahaha." He laughed. Because he was back at pestering his grandma to stop harvesting and planting because of her age.

"Go get her now." His mom said, smiling.

"Halmeoni!!! Stop that now. Let's go, I have something for you." Jungkook said.

"Aigoo... This is why I don't want you to be back. Your mom and you are my enemies. How many times would I--" his Halmeoni was not done yet talking he softly put his grandma on his back to give her a piggyback ride back to their house.

Even though his ass was painful he still did it. He put down his grandma,

"I have to confirm something."

His grandma spanks him, the reason for Jungkook to slump at the ground.

"GRANDMA!" He yelled in surprise and pain.

"Why--"

"Who?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"What? Who?"

"I was asking you who stole your V card?!" Jungkook blinked and held his mouth. He gulped and the realization hit him. That the red marks all over his body were not allergies but...

"You have hickeys there, you dumb."

"Your ass is in pain."

"So that only means you're a bottom!" His grandma yelled. Jungkook whined.

"Halmeoni, can you please lower your voice? Cause you know people might hear you." He said and stood up again.

"Let's go inside and explain this shit happening to you." His grandma said.

Well, how would he explain these shit happenings to him, when he himself can't even remember who did this to him. All he remembers was he was drunk and the man last night.

"Who is he?" His grandma interrogates.

"I don't know his name, but I remember his face?" He answered, trying to lie.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" His grandma yelled.

"Halmeoni... I don't know who he is... I was drunk. I don't know his name and face. All I know is I got drunk and there was a man talking to me there. That's all." Now he was telling the truth.

"Grandma, we don't have to worry about who stole it. I'm totally fine, it's just it still hurts but soon it will heal."

"After all, I'm a guy, I would not get pregnant." He said calmly.