KISS

Semi warning: cockblocker

--------

As soon as Taehyung heard Sana's name, he slammed the table and walked outside the cafe. He drove his car quickly to the theater where the fanmeeting event would happen. If the cars could fly, his car would be flying now. He is so fucking angry, mad and irritated towards Sana right now.

"Aigoo! Tae, I've been looking for you!" Seojun shouted from a distance.

"Where the fuck Sana is hyung?" Seojun blinked at Taehyung's behavior. He never saw the younger look this angry.

"What happened Taehyung?" Seojun asked, trying to calm Taehyung, cause right now Taehyung could punch a woman.

"Calm--"

"How the fuck I can do that hyung?!" Taehyung raised his voice and made his way in the dressing room.

Taehyung opened the door and saw sana kissing (a/n: santa claus joke! Hahaha) some other guy.

"Fucking whore." Taehyung complimented her (a poisonous compliment)

"Wait Taehyung let me explain--" and Sana slapped the man in front of him. The man walked out.

"Yes you will fucking explain to me. What did you do today?"

"What did you fucking do to the man you bumped early this day?!" Taehyung shouted, restraining himself to grab Sana's arm because he knows that he can break the woman's bones.

"Who?" Sana asked, trying to think who Taehyung was mentioning.

"Ohh. The stupid delivery boy--"

"Fuck!" Taehyung cut her off from insulting Jungkook.

"I'm fucking so done with your attitude. Lets stop this fucking mess, lets stop this fake relationship. I don't care if you'll tell it to your dad, I might go with you if you do that. I know that you've been into some guys even though we're faking this relationship. I don't give a fuck since I don't like, I would never ever like someone disgusting as you." Sana started crying.

"Are you jealous?"

Taehyung laughed. "Damn. Did I look like I was jealous? I would never ever feel aroused even if you walk naked in front of me." Taehyung stated a fact.

"Then why are you doing this? You know that your career might end." Sana said, crying.

"Bitch stop crying. You might win a Daesang Award this year because of that. I don't care if it will end. I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck!" (A/n: never mind joke) Taehyung said, Sana begged in front of him but Taehyung didn't listen to her, nor looked at her.

"Cancel this shit hyung, I would not be here. Don't ask why hyung but I need air and space." Taehyung threw his phone on the floor.

"You can't contact me hyung so goodbye for now." Taehyung said and drove his car to Jimin's house.

"YAH KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jimin said and opened the gate.

"Jungkook's son was your student right? So you know where their house is? Give me the address." Taehyung asked Jimin.

It was already 9 pm and the cafe was closed. Hyun is still awake, and has been doing his aegyo to let him sleep at Jin's house.

"Baby, Jin samchon is tired so I guess you can't sleep there today." Jungkook explained while bringing some boxes again, his mom was not around because she is in Seoul right now. The two will be living together for a month.

"Yoongi samchon!" Hyun ran to hug Yoongi.

"Aigoo, what did I tell you about running Hyunie?" Jungkook sighed.

Hyun holds Yoongi's face. "Samchon, can I sleep in your house today pretty pleaseeeee?" And Hyun gave him an aegyo.

"Okay." Yoongi answered, showing his gummy smile.

"Hey Jk you forgot this." Jin said, holding some more boxes.

"Oh yeah can you help me hyung to put it inside. I will also get this stubborn little boy here some clothes because he will sleep in your house tonight." Jungkook said to Jin, Yoongi and Hyun go back to Jin and Yoongi's home.

"So are you okay?"

"I know that bitch even called you stupid right?" Jin tried to guess what Sana said to him.

"Yeah, but he was right. I'm stupid to think that Taehyung would like a guy, that Taehyung was the man whom I gave my V card to and he would be Hyun's father." Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Aigoo... My son. Don't cry."

"Don't say that okay."

"I'm stupid because I can't even tell my son who is his other dad is. I really hate myself for being so stupid." Jin hugged the younger one.

"Aigoo... Stob it now kook."

Jin cooked food for the younger before leaving him alone in the house and after calming him from crying.

He was surfing the internet when he saw some different articles.

[After 4 years Taehyung and Sana broke up!]

[Taehyung and Sana's event was cancelled. Many fans are not so disappointed but wondering what happened?]

[Taehyung broke up to Sana!]

"Is this real?" Jungkook blinked his eyes.

He stood up from his bed and decided to come over to Jin's house to tell what happened.

When he opened the gate there was a familiar guy standing in front of him. The street light makes the familiar guy look more stunning. Jungkook was blinking... He feels like he was a statue there.

When Taehyung saw him standing in front of him, he scanned the younger. The next step he will do exactly happens 4 years ago but this time it is different.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's wrist, and put his other hands at Jungkook's waist to support him in a deep kiss.

Jungkook was surprised.

He couldn't move his body, he was literally surprised. But the feeling of Taehyung's lips, he is 101% sure that these lips are the same lips as Hyun's father's lips.

Jungkook responded to Taehyung's kiss.

The kiss was slow and full of passion. Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's neck to deepen the kiss more. It's been exactly 5 years, this was the exact date Jungkook gave up his V card to Taehyung.

Taehyung carried him and made their way inside Jungkook's house, they managed to walk inside without breaking the heated kiss. They both missed each other, Taehyung put Jungkook down to close the door and locked it. After Taehyung locked the door, he pushed Jungkook on the sofa.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung managed to say, and wiped the wet tears from his baby bunbun's face.

"I missed you too." Taehyung kissed him again, Taehyung's hands were roaming inside Jungkook's shirt, he pinched Jungkook's nipples.

"Shit!" Taehyung stopped kissing him.

"Hyung." Jungkook whined.

"Show me your room baby." Taehyung said, smirking.

As soon as they came inside Jungkook's room, they did it (a/n: you know it right?) Without using any protection.

----

So here it is lols.
I know I'm a cockblocker you can sue me together with Yoongi lels.

I will change the villains (Sana) name into an English name. Would you like to suggest?

Because I was kinda sad you might think that Sana from Twice but it was not. She is completely from my imagination but lazy enough to think for some names.

Our Secret Child (MPREG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें