The start

Later that day, it was already 5pm in the afternoon. Taehyung decided to ask his two babies to go outside.

"Hyung, paparazzi might see us, Koreaboo and Allkpop too. I don't want to ruin your image hyung." Taehyung bit his lower lips, he forgot those things since early this morning being around with this 2 special people in his life was relaxing.

"It's okay, it's already 5pm, no one would recognize me if I wore my face mask." Taehyung assured.

"But--"

"No more buts, baby." Taehyung said and intertwined his hands to Jungkook, and carried Hyun on the other hand.

"This would be the best night, and my first family date." Hyun said excitedly.

"Does appa never bring you outside?" Taehyung asked.

"Appa is overprotective, I only go out when I sleep at Yoongi and Jin samchon's house because they eat ice cream--" hyun covered his mouth, Jungkook strictly told him he can't eat ice cream at night to avoid cough and cold.

"It's okay son, from now on we will do that every night okay." Taehyung kissed Hyun's cheeks, Jungkook feels like this is forever.

They ate at a burger house which the three of them loved most.

"Let's just take the food out in the park." Jungkook suggested, so Taehyung can freely show his face.

After getting their food, Hyun was running excitedly in the park.

"This is the place where I first met him. He was with his snow white samchon." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook suddenly felt so uneasy, he hoped that this was not a dream. He hopes that after this night they still have Taehyung at their side.

After eating in the park, and playing. Hyun fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder. They put their son in his room first and they sat in the living room. Taehyung was laying his head on Jungkook's thigh, while Jungkook automatically played with his soft hair.

"Tae?" Jungkook started.

"Is it real? That you broke up with Sana?" Jungkook asked, audible to Taehyung.

"Yeah I did." Jungkook wanted to know the reasons but he was sorta shy to ask for more after all there is no label between them.

"Well, the reason why I broke up is because she spilled coffee on my baby." Taehyung smirked, Jungkook was surprised because he didn't know that Taehyung was in the theater at those hours.

"I heard it when I was in your cafe, I saw you coming back with a dirty white shirt. Then I heard Jin-hyung scream Sana's name." Taehyung confessed.

"You're a fan of me right?" Taehyung asked, the red tint on Jungkook's cheeks suddenly lit up.

"That was when you and Sana were not together." Jungkook answered.

"Whatever. But do you read fun facts about me?" Well the answer is yes, Jungkook knows everything about Taehyung, he knows that he has an older sister, and younger brother. His mom and dad are the most influential people in Korea, they're rich, and most of all... He knows that his parents are anti-same sex relationship, that's why he kinda doubt if Taehyung will accept his son.

"Yeah sometimes." He half lied.

"Did you know that Kim Taehyung is gay for Jeon Jungkook only." Jungkook bit his lower lip to restrain himself from screaming.

"Okay are you flirting with me?"

"Did you know that Kim Taehyung and Sana's relationship is a big FAKE?"