Congratulations

It's been 3 months since Jungkook came back to Busan. He is living a normal life here in Busan, he simply helps his grandma and mother at running their small farm. He also made a new circle of friends here, he met a boy named Kim Yugyeom who lives with his girlfriend, named Nari.

"Hey Jungkook, it looks like you're gaining weight," Yugyeom noticed how Jungkook suddenly gained weight and of course his friend's weird cravings whenever he was around.

"Should I take that as a compliment?" Jungkook deadpanned as he dropped his chocolate bread with cucumber.

"Wait-- don't they say, when a pregnant woman greets you, you might adopt her habits and such. You know just an Asian superstitious belief," Yugyeom commented, well living with the elderly people here in Busan

"Yah! Kim Yugyeom." His girlfriend called him.

"Oh I thought you would only adopt it if a pregnant woman meets you?" Nari said.

"Heol!" Nari and Yugyeom both put their hands on their mouths.

"Are you pregnant?!" Jungkook throws the peanut at the two.

"Do I look like I have a V on my lower part? It's a D so how could I be pregnant?" He said.

"Of all people, why would you guys think that way, Kim Yugyeom and Park Nari?! You were actually studying medical, right?" He asked sassily.

"Yeah we're but the thing is... There is a 5% chance of MPREG in this world." Jungkook almost spits his food.

"What?"

"But well since you're 100% virgin tissue. That might not happen to you." Nari said.

Jungkook gulped his food, he stood up carrying his food.

"I have to go back now. Bye." He said and walked back into their house.

"Is that even possible?" He asked himself and sat on the wooden bed outside their house.

He asked himself then held his chin as if he was thinking.

"Can a man--" he put out his phone and searched it.

[Search: Man Pregnancy]

[Result:

ChanBaek is getting more real. Baekhyun is pregnant with their first baby.

MarkSon were about to adopt a baby boy but found out that Mark was 2 months pregnant

Male Pregnancy can happen up to 5% chance and 5% of the population of men

Male pregnancy getting hate

1...2...3...4... [>>]]

Jungkook sighed heavily, he sighed as if it was his final sigh in this world.

He shakes his head and searches more about it.

[Search: about male pregnancy]

[ Male pregnancy is a miracle case to those who have BL relationships.

But this case is getting hate from the elders.

Male pregnancy is hereditary. But doctors can't understand why there are these kinds of cases. But they guess that just like in a fairytale story. True love can conquer everything.

Article by: bunnyV]

He put his phone on the bamboo bed and laid next to it. He tried to remember what the man in a hoodie looked like, but failed. True love, those words were like an echo repeating inside his head. "No. We are not in love with each other. I don't even know his name so why would I get pregnant?" He grabbed his phone and stood up so he could take a bath but jumped in surprise when his grandma was standing in front of him.

"Halmeoni. Can you please stop giving me a heart attack?" He whined while holding his chest.

"With who?" His grandma asked, and he knew she heard him talking to himself.

"Hey, Mr. Jungshook. Don't change the topic I was asking you." His grandma said and sat beside the bamboo bed (or wooden bed.)

"Halmeoni, do you believe in MPREG? I'm asking you this not because I'm gay or what. I--just am curious about it since Gyeom and Nari mentioned something like that." He asked.

"Yeah, I do." Jungkook felt like a big stone was dropped on his back.

"Well in our family line, my brother was gay. He married a man and they got a son." Jungkook blinked. So his mother's cousin and one of his uncles have a MPREG child?

"Wait so your bro--"

"Yas, My grandson, he was the one who bore the child. To make it short, he was the bottom." His grandma explained calmly. Jungkook gulped

"So does that mean?--" Jungkook suddenly felt dizzy about the information he heard.

"Yes you might be an MPREG too." Jungkook suddenly collapsed.

Jungkook woke up, seeing a white light and a white ceiling.

"Is this what they call heaven?" He saw Yugyeom and Nari's faces abruptly.

"I guess it is not." He deadpanned to the two.

"Hey, are you okay now?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah I am." He answered.

"I'll call the doctor." Nari said she was about to open the door when Dr. Namjoon and his grandma, together with his mom, came inside.

The 3 of them were smiling widely.

"Okay, those smiles are giving me a bad feeling." He commented.

"Eyy. Our smile is a sign that our legacy will continue." His grandma said and elbowed Namjoon's side to announce what happened to him. His mother was just there standing and smiling widely too.

The five of them said in chorus. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

"YOU ARE PREGNANT." Namjoon said.

"Achoo!" Taehyung sneezes at the pictorial set today.

"Hey are you okay?" Seo Jun asked while giving him a tissue.

"Yeah. It's just that today's weather is not so good." Taehyung said.

"Hyung? It's been 3 months." Taehyung started.

"3 months?"

"It's been 3 months since I stopped clubbing, doing some hot make out with strangers in the club."

"To make it short it's been 3 months and like forever since I've seen my bunbun." He said sadly with a pout.

"Who is bunbun?" Seo Jun asked while fixing Taehyung's chair.

"It's my baby, my Jeon Jungkook!" He said with irritation.

"How could you forget about my baby already?!"

"You told me hyung that if I behaved you would give me a chance to meet him in Busan." He said while pouting.

"Tae. You know how dispatch, koreaboo, and allkpop would spread rumors if they found you in Busan, hanging out with a guy." Seo Jun explained.

"But as I've promised I will give you a 5 days trip to Busan so you can visit your oh-so-called Bunbun." Seo Jun said.

"Assaaaa! (Yay!)" He shouted enough to catch all of the staffs' attention. He just showed a peace sign and smiled sweetly at them.

"Taetae neon-- aw!" He was about to imitate Seo Jun's wife aegyo again.

"Stop it you pabo." Taehyung hugged him.

"Thank you so much hyung!" He said.

*Bunbun bb wait for daddy.*

*I mean wait for me.*

----

Yayy! Happy 100+ reads hahaha.

So Happy that you're loving this story (i guess?) Lols. So yeah I hope you would read this and support till the end hahaha.

So how was it? Comment and vote hihihi