I'm your dad

Taehyung woke up first, Jungkook was still hugging him. The younger one was snuggled at Taehyung's chest. Taehyung scanned Jungkook's room, all he could see was their clothes that were scattered on the floor and some Polaroid pictures that stuck at Jungkook's glass window. It was him and Hyun, realization hits him. The boy beside him was not single anymore he shut his eyes. How the fuck he lost his control last night? He forgot that his love of my life already had a son and a wife.

He hugged Jungkook tightly, and whispered sorry and kissed the top of his head. Jungkook woke up because of Taehyung's behavior.

"Tae?" Jungkook called Taehyung's name sweetly. Taehyung bit his lower lips.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said, "I shouldn't have done this. I should've controlled myself, I'm sorry, Jungkook." Taehyung was apologizing because he thought that he might ruin Jungkook's family.

Jungkook blinked his eyes innocently.

"Why are you looking at me in that way? You're trying to seduce me Kook." Taehyung closed his eyes and hugged Jungkook, he kissed the younger's head.

"I was not. I'm wondering why you are saying sorry as if you ruined or broke something?"

Jungkook pushed him softly so he could see the olders face.

"I did, you have a son that only means you have a wife. I'm sorry Jungkook, I shouldn't have done this to you. Your son and your wife would think you're a slut or whore. I'm--" Jungkook pressed his lips to Taehyung's soft red plump lips, the older was surprised with the younger's behavior. Taehyung wanted to push him because if this kiss got more heated it would end up ruining Jungkook's image again. Jungkook deepens the kiss, as if he was asking for more. Taehyung was defeated by temptations again.

Taehyung responded to the kiss, he is now dominating the younger.

"I don't have a wife, nor girlfriend. Hyung is my baby, he is our baby." Jungkook confessed shyly.

Taehyung's eyes were lightened up with happiness.

"Are you the one who gave birth-- MPreg?" Taehyung asked, smiling unbelievably.

"Yes." Jungkook answered smiling. .

Taehyung pecked Jungkook soft lips, once twice, and a passionate kiss.

The door from the outside was suddenly banging.

"Appaaaaa!" Hyun screams out his lungs.

"Appaaaaaa! Jin samchon was asking for some whipped cream!!!" Taehyung looked at him smirking.

"Byuntae!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's shoulder to ask him to move.

Jungkook washed quickly, same with Taehyung.

When Jungkook opened the door.

"Appa? Can I ask why you let a handsome cute guy like me wait outside?" Jungkook made a derp face.

"And why does Jin need whipped cream?"

"Yoongi samchon said that your butt was whipped cream appa." Jungkook gulped, he swore to himself that he would really kick Yoongi's ass even tho he was older.

"Appa what does that mean?" Hyun asked, Taehyung walked down stairs.

"Oh!--" Hyun waved his hands and bowed.

"Ahjussi!" Hyun screamed out and hugged him.

"Ahjussi? Do you know him?" Jungkook asked his son.

"Yes appa, he's the one I'm telling you who will give me a puppy named Mari." Hyun was smiling.

"What are you doing here ahjussi and why are you wearing appa's clothes?" Hyun asked.

Taehyung couldn't answer a word, he couldn't believe that the reason why he cried and why he felt like this small boy in front of him was like a missing piece of him, it was because Hyun was his son.

"Come here son." Jungkook said and sat Hyun on his lap.

Taehyung seats next to the two.

"He is your dad, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook introduced Taehyung.

"My other dad?" Hyun said and hugged Taehyung.

"Dad?"

Taehyung felt two small hands touch his face.

"Woaah. This is why I wanted to adopt you as my dad because we're both good looking but it was no need. Since you are my real dad!" Hyun said, Jin suddenly came inside the house and saw the three sitting in the sofa while hugging.

* "What a good scene, I'm melting." * Jin muttered to himself.

"Hmm excuse me? But where is my whipped cream?" Jin interrupted the three bears.

"Samchooon!" Hyun jumped and run to Jin.

"That handsome guy there is my other dad." Jin looked at Taehyung, Jin knew him, of course who would not know Kim Star Taehyung.

"Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung greeted and bowed.

"I guess my assumptions with Eomma were right." Yoongi suddenly came out of nowhere.

"And I told you your appa was whip--" Jungkook put the cupcake in Yoongi's mouth.

Taehyung chuckled.

"My name is Min Yoongi, Jin's forever roommate." Yoongi introduced himself.

"Nice meeting you." Taehyung smiled.

"Ah... Since this is the first time Hyun met his dad I guess the two of us will be leaving so we can do our own--" Yoongi put the cupcake in Jin's mouth.

"Lets go hyung, the cupcakes are waiting for you." Yoongi said blushing.

Jungkook cooked some food for breakfast while the two were talking in the living room. Hyun was asking about Taehyung's job.

"Appa! Dad said I can be an actor too. Should I be one of them since I have the looks?" Taehyung patted Hyun's head.

"Yes you can, but I'd like you to choose this normal life with your mom.-- I mean with your appa." Taehyung was actually teasing Jungkook too.

Later that day, they just stayed at Jungkook's house. The three of them are happily watching a movie called Moana.

Till Hyun fell asleep on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung smiled, while Jungkook took some pictures on his Polaroid, he stood up and stuck it on the window.

Jungkook came back to his position a while ago Taehyung smiled at him and mouthed some words ordering Jungkook to come closer to Taehyung.

"What is --" Taehyung steals a quick peck kiss at Jungkook's lips.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung said smiling.

----

I'm literally smiling while writing this chapter.

It's so fluffy I'm melting halp! Hahaha.

1.35k+ reads hehehe it really means a looooot to me. As I've always said I didn't expect that this story would gain so much love already I'm happy that you're reading this lame story hehehe. I hope you will support me till I end this story and I hope you enjoy it too.