Acceptance

Jungkook was fixing Taehyung's necktie, Taehyung was just literally staring at the younger amazed with his big doe eyes, big nose but looks perfect to his handsome face, his slightly parted lips because he is concentrating with tying, and his cute bunny teeth.

"Can I ask something?" Taehyung started talking in complete silence.

"What is it?" Jungkook answered without looking at the older in front of him.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook pecked Tae's lips.

"I'm born this way." Jungkook answered smiling, showing his bunny teeth, and cute eye wrinkles.

Taehyung intertwined their hands.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Not at all." Jungkook answered confidently, today is the day he will meet Taehyung's mom and his dad again.

"And why?"

"Because you're there." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung hugged him.

"Whether they accept us or not... I don't care anymore. I just care about you and Hyun now because the two of you are the most important in my life." Taehyung said.

"Me too hyung, you and Hyun are the most beautiful part of my life." Jungkook says.

The door suddenly opened revealing Taehyung's, Seojun.

"Ohhh-- excuse me but the car is ready."

"Sorry for disturbing your lovey dovey moments." Seojun continued.

Taehyung put his phone out and typed something.

"Hyung, call me." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung." Seojun said.

"Not that kind of call, but a phone call." Taehyung said ang playfully rolled his eyes. Jungkook just chuckled.

Seojun called him...

Taehyung showed his phone screen.

[CB-manager hyung]

"Yah! Change that!" Seojun said.

"No, because you're the No. 1 CB hyung of Taekook." Taehyung said.

"Here we are." Seojun woke the two from the long ride to Kim's residence.

"Just call me when things start getting bad, okay?" Seojun reminded the couple.

"Okay." The two answered.

They came inside the mansion, the maids bowed, Jungkook was just observing shookly because the house is a mansion. It is really huge for a small family like Tae. Jungkook can see the figure of younger Tae, who's roaming around this small mansion alone.

He heard stories of younger Taehyung from Ae Ra noona and Seojun hyung.

"This way sir." A butler assisted them in the living room.

"I will call your parents, young master, wait for a moment." The butler excused himself.

A pretty woman was walking in their direction. Jungkook stared at her amaze all over his eyes. Taehyung and Jungkook both bowed, but still their hands were intertwined.

The woman smiled.

"It's been a while Tae, would you like to give me a hug?" His mom asked, Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hands so he could hug his mom.