Chapter 2|Movie!

I go back to my house. Well...after....heh....I guess if the date is successful I can kiss him more often. I can't help but blush at the thought. But now I have to face Katelyn's wrath and Kawaii~Chan's fangirling. Or maybe I can get past Katelyn...I must be sneaky. A potato ninja. Okay...here goes nothing. Just gotta walk in, and maybe tell kawaii~chan. But NOT Katelyn.

"Honey I'm hoooooooome~" I walk in the front door.

"Hey aph!" Katelyn walks in the living room. Kawaii~Chan is in the kitchen, as always. Katelyn smirks.

"Where were you last night?" She asks me. I blush.

"Um...nowhere..." I look at her. She smirks more. "Why are you blushing then? Were you with Aaaaaaron?" Ok, now she's just teasing me. I see Kawaii~Chan's head poke out from the kitchen. I blush even more. Katelyn walks up to me. Oh crap. She chuckles.

"I'm pretty sure you don't wear cologne...that means you had to have been pretty close...did you kiss?"

Now my face is bright red like a tomato. "Okay Katelyn! It doesn't matter what happened between us all that matters is that we are-...I am not finishing that sentence." Crap! I almost let the date slip!

"You're what?" Katelyn asks. I sigh.

"We're going on a date tonight...and yes...we did kiss..." I whisper. Katelyn smiles. "Please don't tell Kawaii~Chan. I like having my ears. I'll tell her later." I look Katelyn dead in the eyes.

"Okay. I'm actually really happy for you." She smiles bigger. Then her smile turns into a smirk. "KAWAII~CHAN! APHMAU AND AARON ARE GOING ON A DATE!" Oh crap! I hear Kawaii~Chan scream. I run to my room immediately. I lock my door.

"SCREW YOU KATELYN!" I yell this, hoping Katelyn heard me.

"YOU WOULD!" I hear her yell back. I start laughing. I hear her laughing too. I open my door.

"Kawaii~Chaaaaan!" I yell. She comes running up the stairs.

"Are you really going on a date with Aaron~Kun?" She asks, her eyes so happy. I look her in the eyes.

"Yes. And just so you know, we kissed before I left." I say, anticipating her reaction. She smiles big. I'm just waiting for the fangirl scream. I look over out my window. Aaron is looking out his window across the street. He looks at me through my window. He raises an eyebrow. "Me you date" I mouth.

"Ooohhh." He says. I laugh. Then came the scream. I hold my ears. Aaron's just dying laughing.

"Shutup." I say to Aaron. He smiles. Kawaii~Chan runs downstairs to Katelyn. I love those girls. I walk to the window. I look at Aaron. He smiles, and pulls out his phone. A few seconds later, my phone buzzes. He texted me.

Aphmau - aph Aaron-Aar

Aar- are you having some trouble over there?

Aph - Shutup

I look up, and Aaron is laughing.

Aph-im really excited for the date

Aar-me too. When are we gonna do it?

Aph-soon. Maybe 5? I really can't wait much longer.

Aar-5 works. Maybe when we finish eating we can watch the sunset.

Aph-Oooooooo YES! But that's five hours away! : (

Aar-I know it's gonna be so hard to kill the time.

Aph - hold on I have an idea.

I walk downstairs to ask the girls if they're up to watch a movie. Then I ask if I can invite Aaron over. I run back up to my room, and text Aaron.

Aph-if you want to, you can come over and watch a movie with us. It'll kill a few hours.

Aar-yes! Will Katelyn kill me?

Aph-maybe. If she does...I'll just have to make her mad by kissing you or something.

Aar-I certainly wouldn't mind that.

Aph-stop it I'm going to explode you're making me blush! Just get your butt over here!

Aar- alright alright I'm on my way

I look up and see Aaron look up from his phone as well. He winks at me, and I smile. I run downstairs to greet him. Just as I get to the last stair, the doorbell rings. I open the door.

"Hey!" I say. He smiles. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan walk in.

"Oh hey Aaron!" Katelyn says.

"Hi! Please don't kill me." Aaron replies. Katelyn chuckles. I let Aaron in, and Kawaii~Chan walks up to us. Oh no. She smirks. I shake my head. She nods. I look up at Aaron. Katelyn saves us by popping in the movie.

"Yeaaahhh horror movie!" She says. Oh no. I don't do horror movies. We all sit down on the couch, and I sit next to Aaron. He puts his arm around me and we get comfortable. Wait. He put his arm around me. And without noticing, I layed my head on his chest and cuddled up. What the heck just happened?!?! But I really don't mind...

Of corse Katelyn chose the scariest movie possible. There was this guy following the main character. He pulled out a knife, and the girl turned around. The guy wasn't there. When she turned back around, the guy was there and stabbed her!

"AH!" I scream. It scared the crap outa me. I hug Aaron's neck, and bury my face in his chest. "Nope nope nope nope nope!" I don't want to look back at the screen. Aaron laughs. He takes off his jacket, and lays it over me. He knows that I'm most comfortable when I'm warm. "Thankyou!" I tell him. He smiles. I actually really like this. I can't wait for the date.

1. I just realized the last sentence rhymes.
2. I don't know when I will be able to update again because I've been on break and I go back to school tomorrow. I'll try to update during the week, if not, I will definitely update this weekend. Bye bye!