I Was Tagged... Again

So, I was tagged again! How great. Gotta do 10 things about myself.

1. I have a twin brother who loves me to bits and peices... *sigh* and I love him back.

2. Burritos are my life

3. Sweatshirts are my everything

4. I get sugar highs very... very easily... and it gets scary

5. I play clarinet and piano

6. I have five dream catchers in my room and I still had a nightmare last night

7. I have (mild) scoliosis and a few other medical things that make me jealous of other people who are normal.

8. I once named a stubborn splinter George... that just shows you my personality... completely crazy

9. I watch too much Brendan Rogers

10. I love drawing

I finished this yesterday, and obviously it's not the best drawing anyone's ever seen, but it's what I've got

I finished this yesterday, and obviously it's not the best drawing anyone's ever seen, but it's what I've got. And yes, I put pictures I'm proud of on my wall, don't judge me. And if you couldn't tell... its Aphmau. *Gasp* yeah, I know. The eyebrows and lips went through a lot of trial and error, so I hope they are okay.

Aaaanyway I'm supposed to tag 28 people, but I don't know that many people, so I'm just gonna do as much as I can.

1. arrowtrails

2._IndigoBlueFantasy_

3.Alyssalissianna

4.kikithefangirl

5.Plushie_Bae8D

6.Potato-_-Demon321

7.Midnight_HV

8. pixelpixie548

Uh... okay that's not even close but that's all I got! Most of the peeps are you guys! And the others are my friends. And if you don't have a book... uh... I guess make one! Idk. Now I have to spoil a book. Sorry.

Mia goes into a coma. It's from one of the many "Married to the Vampire King" books. Guess you'll just have to find it hehehhehe. I'm not evil enough to actually spoil a book for real.

Now, for the rules.

1. You have to do this within 10 days.

2. Say 10 things about yourself.

3. Tag 28 people (if you can)

4. Spoil a book!

Sorry if I tagged you XD. If you are waiting for the next actual chapter to this book, I will begin writing most of it today (hopefully) and it should be coming out on time. Unless I just get really unlucky like last weekend.

With that, I love you all! Bai ❤