Chapter 33|Protective

"Aphmau!" Aaron calls out for me. He'll never find me, hiding in my own closet. "Come here! I just want to give you a nice kiss!"

I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind that.

I got ahold of his phone, which I'm now spamming with pictures of myself.

I choose one to set as his home screen, and another to set as his lock screen.

These aren't nice pictures, not even close. These are pictures taken from all the wrong angles, lots of double chin included, and most of them zoomed in way too far for great quality.

The only good thing about these pictures is my eyeliner.

"Hey Aph! If you give me my phone now, I'll give you a kiss," Aaron says, entering my room.

Crap. Just wait it out. Who am I kidding, he's gonna find me.

"Are you in your closet?" He asks.

"No," I reply. He laughs, and I hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. He finally opens the closet, and I look up at him.

"Uh, is there a problem, sir?" I ask. He laughs.

"Yeah, I would like my phone back."

"This is uh... this is my sister's phone," I lie.

"Oh, your sister's?" He laughs. I nod. "Can I see it?"

"Sir, this is private property."

Aaron laughs, shaking his head. I get up, and he holds his hand out. The phone is just about to touch his hand when I book it out the door.

"Hey! You know you're not going to make it very far!" He yells, running after me.

"We'll see about that!" I exclaim back. I run down the stairs, and looking back, I see Aaron sliding down the railing.

Crap, I forgot he was awesome.

I make lots of twists and turns to avoid him, but he slowly gets closer. He runs a whole lot faster than me.

I run to the kitchen, where I notice him behind me, so I use the island counter as a shield. We meet eye-to-eye on opposite sides of the island.

"Which way am I gonna go?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I'll catch you no matter where you go," Aaron replies with determination.

"Yeah, you go Aph!" Katelyn cheers. Oh yeah, I forgot she lives here too.

"Hehehe," is all that comes out of Kawaii~Chan.

I bring my attention back to Aaron, who's waiting for me to move. I move to one side, where he only mirrors my moves. I move to the other, and he mirrors me again. I finally move to one side and start running again. He mysteriously disappears from behind me, no where to be found.

Then he all of the sudden slams his hand on the wall next to me, pinning me to it. I look up into his eyes, and I can't help but blush at the situation. He effortlessly grabs the phone out of my hand, I completely forgot about it.

"Babe."

Babe?!

"I know you like taking my hoodies, but taking my phone is not the same," he says with a chuckle.

"But taking your phone was more fun," I pout.

"Yeah, you probably bombed it with pictures," he says, holding his perfect smile. To my surprise, he sets the phone is his back pocket, bringing his attention to me.

"Wait, you're not going to look at the pictures I took?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow. "I mean-uh the pictures I didn't take!" I become flustered. He laughs.