Chapter 5|The Sunset

I wake up to Aaron holding me. After my confession last night, Aaron is all that's on my mind. After we had fallen asleep, I had a dream with him in it. His beautiful coal eyes. I look up at him, and he's just sleeping lightly. He sleeps so peacefully. I smile, and yawn. As I stretch out, I feel one of Aaron's hands move on my waist. I look at him, and he opens his eyes.

"Did I wake you up? I'm so so so sorry!" I apoligize. Aaron just smirks.
"It's okay Aph. I was kind of half asleep anyway." He says. I start to feel his thumb rubbing my waist. His smirk turns into a smile, and he looks at me with loving eyes. I blush as my heart flutters.

"Looks like someone's falling for me." He says softly. I just nod, not being able to look away from his eyes. I just can't look away. His tough-guy demeanor goes away as he blushes a little. I put one of my hands on the side of his face, and rub his cheek with my thumb. He holds me tighter in response. I know realize how close we are. His face just inches from mine. I blush harder, and Aaron notices too. We've been just staring into each other's eyes, not being able to break the stare.

Somehow, Aaron manages to moves closer to me. Now just centimeters away. I'm still transfixed on his eyes, not worried about anything else.

Aaron all of the sudden breaks the distance, kissing me. I kiss back, and I feel my face become hot and red. I can feel Aaron smile against the kiss. Wow. He's laughing at me being a nervous mess around him. Classic Aaron. I wrap my arms around his neck, and we stay there, kissing for awhile. If only we could do this all the time.

After I don't know how long, Aaron breaks the kiss, and looks at me with soft eyes. Something catches his eye, and he looks out the window. He looks at me, and smiles. He tightens his grip around my waist, and gets up off of me, taking me up with him.

"What did you see?" I ask. He just nods at the window, encouraging me to look. I look, and I see SNOW!!! I look at Aaron, and smile big like a little girl. He just laughs.

I grab his hand, and run downstairs. I realize I didn't bring a jacket, or anything other than my purse and phone for that matter. I can't go out in the snow with a crop top and skirt! I look at Aaron.

"Hang on." He says. He runs upstairs, and comes back with a balck sweatshirt. I smile. I friggen love sweatshirts. He throws me the sweatshirt.

"YAAAAAAY!" I cheer. Aaron smiles. He grabs his jacket. I put on his sweatshirt, and I immediately fall in love. It's so warm, and it smells like him. Ima steal it. Mine now. Aaron raises an eyebrow, smirks, and grabs my hand again. He runs out the door.

I immediately start balling up snow, but I feel something hit my side. I look over to see Aaron laughing, his arm out from just throwing a snowball.

"HOW!?!?" He just laughs harder.

"Big hands equals more snowballs!" He says. I giggle.

"But I have small hands this isn't fair!" I say as I throw a snowball at him. I throw another. Aaron squeals like a girl. He just looks at me. I start laughing at the squeal, and he just stands there, confused about the sound that his mouth just made.

"What the fuh?" He says. I drop to the ground laughing. "You heard nothing." He says with a laugh.

"I. Can't. BREATHE!" I say laughing. My laugh turns into silent laughter, the weird laughter that happens when you're laughing so hard you can't breathe. Tears escape my eyes. I look at Aaron. He drops down next to me laughing.

"What is wrong with us." He says between laughs. All I can do is shake my head. "We are high *breath* on something!" I say. I wipe all the tears from my eyes. I look across the street, and Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are watching us from their window. I look back at Aaron. "I'm crying?" I say in a small voice. Aaron laughs harder. He wraps his arms around his stomach, and I realize my arms are the same around my stomach. We're laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. Why? I don't know.