17 bow

word count: 381

The boys were giggling, kicking their legs off of the stage and swaying them back and forth. Their practice had just ended, but they were having too much fun to join the others for the Christmas party yet.

Every year, the theatre they were part of held a Christmas dinner after one of their practices. The kids and teens all brought in food, and they did a secret santa game as well. Both Scott and Mitch weren't each other's secret santa's, but that of course didn't mean they hadn't gotten each other presents.

The two had only known each other for a little over two years, but they had formed an extremely close bond within those two years. When they weren't at theatre or school, you had best luck finding Mitch at Scott's house.

"Boys! Are you gonna join anytime soon? All food will be gone if you don't come here quickly!" Their theatre director, miss Elliot called out.

They yelled back an "okay!", and got up. As Mitch turned around, Scott quickly fumbled a little sticky bow and piece of ribbon out of the pocket of his jeans. As fast as he could, he stuck the bow to the top of his head, and threw the ribbon around himself, clumsily trying to knot a bow into that as well, before Mitch would find out Scott wasn't next to him and would turn around.

Of course, he didn't work fast enough, as the brunette turned and questioningly called out Scott's name. He was only a metre away from him, but Mitch had already noticed Scott's absence.

Scott's cheeks and the tips of his ears flushed red as he met Mitch's confused gaze. He held up his arms a little to shrug, and smiled at the smaller boy.

"Merry Christmas? Here's your present from me to you?"

Mitch couldn't help but laugh a little at his silly friend, wrapping his arms around him and breathing in his familiar scent. "What, you're my Christmas present? Does that mean I can take you home and you can live with me now?" He chuckled.

"Sure. The actual gift was my eternal love and the promise to be your best friend forever and to conquer the world with you, but I guess that's kinda the same."

very short & very late but i thought it was cute.

I SEE LANY TOMORROW FUCK YES IM SO FUCKING EXCITED I LOVE THEM SO MUCH PLEASE IF YOU DONT KNOW THE BAND LANY CHECK THEM OUT THEY DESERVE THE WORLD AND THEIR MUSIC IS SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

thanks for reading/voting/commenting & the love.  i finished a huge piece of work for school today, and it's almost christmas break, which means these will get better & be posted more on time! (hopefully starting tuesday)