06 tree

word count: 276

"No."

"What do you mean 'no', Kit?"

"I mean, no, Scott."

He pouted at her, tried one more time. "Why not, though?"

She pointed a look at him. "Are you kidding me, Scott?"

"But we already found one, and we can carry it ourselves! You don't even have to help setting up if you don't want to!"

"But I like decorating."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Scott, babe, no," Mitch interrupted the arguing friends. It caused the blonde to pout at him now, instead of at Kirstie.

"Hoying, quit it with those puppy eyes. They won't help you now."

Defeated, he slumped back on the couch.

-

"Scott!"

"What?" He looked ridiculously much like a deer caught in headlights.

"We're not taking decorations with us to the studio."

"But-"

-

"I've told him to not as much as think about actually setting up that Christmas tree, Avi, Kev, you're not really helping here!"

The two singers were sat on the ground, pulling tinsel and ornaments from a huge bag, ready to decorate the now standing tree.

"But isn't it nice, Kirst? Helps bring us in the Christmas mood while writing and recording, right?" Kevin wrapped a string of tinsel around the tree, "Look, I already feel much more Christmassy now, c'mon!"

She shot him an annoyed look, even though the smiles the two were radiating were making her smile as well.

"I can't believe you two let Scott have his way."

Avi laughed. "But isn't it great, though?"

"Hm, I guess. I just really can't believe you're setting up a Christmas tree in a recording studio we rented for four days. You'll have to take it down again, too!"

hi this sucks i'm very sorry. i really didn't feel like writing yesterday bc of stuff, and none of my other initial ideas were working, so this just a little dialogue focused thingie.
tysm for reading, leaving a vote/comment or sharing it makes my day, i love you and you are beautiful and strong. don't forget that.