Chapter 8

We sit there hugging for just a few more seconds. Then, I back up.

"Are you ok?" Jay asks me with a concerned look on his face.

I don't feel ok. Why would I like him? Why?!

"I don't know." I take a seat on one of the couches.

"Hey! Its ok if you do!" He walks to the same couch as me, and takes a seat close to me, but not too close.

"I know. I just. I. I. I don't know if I-"

He leans in and kisses me again. This time, I don't back away. Instead I keep there. He goes further. I am ok with that. He puts his arm around my waist, and I put my hands on his neck. We back away just for a second to look into each others eyes. Man, I love his eyes! We go back into it.

It feels like forever has passed. I check my watch. 11:55. 5 minutes have passed since we left the cafeteria.

"We've got time."

"Wait! So do what do you wanna do?" He meets my eyes.

"Can I lead?"

"Yes!" He says almost too excited.

"Ok!"

My hands move to go under his shirt. I take off his shirt.

"Can I try something?"

"Sure."

He takes my shirt off.

I lean in, and I push him on to the couch where I am on top of him. I take my hands along his abs and just make out with him.

We stop after a few minutes.

"You know we lied right?" He says.

"How? She asked if we were gonna have sex."

"Well."

"Not here."

I start to kiss him again.

He speaks through my kiss. "After testing, can we go to my house?"

I lean back, and sit up on him, still. "Yes." I lean down a kiss him once more before retrieving my shirt.

Before I can put on my shirt, Jay stops me.

"Wait."

He takes his chest, lays it against mine, moves his hand to my bra strap, unsnaps it, and I push away to let it drop. I put my mouth almost into his literally. He touches Them. I don't care anymore. He moves his hand to under my butt, and brings me up to where I can wrap my legs around his waist.

I get back down on the ground.

"We have to go."

"Ok. But first!"

He leans down and kisses right in the middle of my chest and says, "I am over the moon right now."

I put on my bra and shirt, he puts on his shirt. He heads for the door first. He turns off the light before he opens the door. It is pitch black.

"Why can't you-"

I feel a hand on my back, and I fall. I can't feel anything except my heartbeat. I feel something over my face.

Before I fade out I hear a voice saying, "See you later."

I see nothing. And not from the lights off either.