+|Chapter two|+

Dillon

The class went on with me staring at the sexy girl in front of me. I could see, over her shoulder, that she was playing candy crush on her phone.

I was so deep in staring at her that I didn't even notice the teacher walking up to the beauty. The teacher reached over vivianna to try and grab her phone. Vivianna immediately grabbed the teacher by his necktie and pulled him down to her face so that she was looking at him in the eye. "Don't ever touch my phone or anything that belongs to me." She said with venom dripping off her words.

She let go of his tie and he scrambled back. "O-ok" He walked back up to the front of the classroom ready to teach again but the bell rung and everyone got up to leave. Vivianna was the first one to leave and I was the second to leave. I tried to follow her. I wanted, no I needed to talk to her.

I need to get close to this girl, I need to get her number, I need her to be mine. I've only seen her for a short time and I haven't talked to her yet but I need to.

I looked up and down, right to left for vivianna in the hallway but I couldn't find her. I decided that I would find her at lunch, and if I couldn't then I guess I would just have figure out a way to get her address.

Vivianna

All through out first period I could feel the creepy bastard behind me staring at me for almost the whole period. I thought he would follow me so I quickly walked to my next class.

When I arrived at the classroom I went to the nearest seat which was in the first row next to this girl that had short blue-green hair. She looked at me and gave me a smile but I gave her a nasty look then looked away. The girl then leaned over and and asked "Did you really punch lacey in the face?"

"Yeah, I did. Gotta problem?" I smirked as her smile lit up. "Absolutely not! God I've been waiting for someone to put that bitch in her place! Ugh she's the worst. She slept with every guy in this school. The main guy she sleeps with is Dillon Gage. He is a baaaad boy, but he's really hot! Like cheese and riceee he is fiiiine! Omg and-"

"Ok ok! I got it. What's your name miss annoying?" She laughed a little then answered "Im Billie. What's yours?"

"Vivianna. You can call me Viv or Queen Bitch." she laughed then the bell rang. The teacher wasn't in the room so everyone kept talking. "I think I'll call you billdoe. What do you think about that?" She looked at me while laughing. "That works"

The teacher finally walked into the classroom and she started to teach and hand out papers. About 30 minutes later and the bell rang signalling for us to get to our next class. It turns out that I had almost every class with billdoe.

Things are going well so far.

XXXXXX

I really hope you liked the chapter and you like the story so far. Please vote if you liked it and comment your thoughts or ideas you might want to see later in the story.

Byee