+|Chapter Fifteen|+

Vivianna

I woke up just as kylie came into the room. I know that I look like shit. I probably have blood shot eyes with darl bags under them.

When she sae me she started to worry.

"Oh my god viv. I was so worried when I got the phone call telling me you were here. How are you doing? What happened?"

She ran up to me a gave me a weak hug trying not to hurt me.

"I can't tell you what happened."

"What? Why? Babe if someone hurt you and is threatening you to not say anything, tell me so I can kill them."

I looked at my hands and started fiddling with my nails nervously.

"I lost it" I croked out not daring to look up at her expression. I knew what she was gonna do.

She was going to give me a sympathetic look and apologise like it was her fault. But I didn't need anyones sympathy.

"Oh my, oh no. Oh my god no." She covered her mouth and wiped a tear away.

I finally looked up at her. "Can I be honest with you?"

She quickly sat in the chair next to me and held my hand." Yes of course."

"This isn't the first time I've been pregnant."

She looked so confused in that moment. "Go on."

"There was this "boy"-ha it always starts with a boy- and we hit it off really well. I thought nothing could get between what we felt for each other. Well I was wrong because when I told him I was pregnant, he became the real guy he was hiding from me. That night we fought. He told me I was useless and just a play thing, he told me about all the women hes been with while dating me. He told me he didn't want me or the child I was carrying, so he pushed me down the stairs."

Tears were streaming down kylies face while I was just, empty. Its so hard to go threw this pain, twice. The first time broke me. The second time left me empty and dead.

"Vivianna I want you to know that if you ever need anything, anything at all, I am here. Ok?"

"Yeah. I'm going to get to sleep now, if you don't mind." I layed down in the hospital bed getting under the sheets completely.

"Go ahead baby. I see you later"

I heard her shoes click all the way to the door then exit the room. I turned on the side and hugged on of my pillows and just cried myself to sleep.

XXXXXX

??? POV

"Boss! Boss! I found out who her father is and your not going to like it."

I snatched the file out of his hands and looked down at it. A smirk came to my face.

"Well well well, would you look at that. Looks like we have found what we were looking for. For six years!"

I stared at the name for the longest time.

"Boys, we just found out where Richard cole is."

XXXXXX

Ok so bad update but I needed to update something. I also revealed a lot in the chapter so there goes my idea of trying to make an eventful story. 😞

Nothing is going how I planned. I think I might delete this book. Im not really into anymore because my depression is crawling back into my body. My anxiety is the worse its ever been. Im probably gonna end up getting kicked out of my house. School is kicking my ass. Im just a mess.

This book is just gonna have to be on hold while I get my life together.

Im sorry😞